Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
All-Round Balanced Build EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
All-Round Balanced Build EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
All-Round Balanced Build EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
All-Round Balanced Build EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
All-Round Balanced Build EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
All-Round Balanced Build I_vote_lcapAll-Round Balanced Build I_voting_barAll-Round Balanced Build I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
All-Round Balanced Build I_vote_lcapAll-Round Balanced Build I_voting_barAll-Round Balanced Build I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

All-Round Balanced Build

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katalina Katana
Awesome FWE wrestler

All-Round Balanced Build Empty
PostSubject: All-Round Balanced Build   All-Round Balanced Build EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:29 am

This time I have enough stats to work around, experiment, and share the results of some balanced builds.
I'm bringing in this time, the "All-Round Balanced" concept. What does that mean? It means that, well, you'll have a balanced counter for every kind of "downgrade" they can put on your character in a match, and put on either one of the 3 (sub, bleed, high damage) or all 3 in one package.

I'll start by giving an overlay of my statistics level, that satisfied to give me all the moves I wanted:

That, translates into this Skills layout, that will lead us to ALL the moves that we'll need for this build:

Strength

Speed

Technique

Resistance

MOVESET

This skill layout will hand us a pretty awesome moveset. I went through the trouble of naming positions and the moves we'll be using on this build.

Orange = Good choice for TM's

Opening Move
European Uppercut
Knee on Head
Throat Thrust

Standing
Pepsi Twist
Roundhouse Kick
Uraken

Bent Down
Craddle Piledriver
Double Powerbomb
Shellshock

Groggy
Bisontennial
C-4
Steenalizer

Grounded
Falling Headbutt
Fujiwara Armbar
Rocket Launcher

You are running
Flapjack
One Arm Bulldog
Sling Blade

Running Opponent
Flying X-Factor
Polish Hammer
Power Slam

One Wrestler is Running
Back Elbow Smash (default move)
Full Nelson Bulldog
Shoulder Block

Both Wrestlers are Running
Dropsault
Half Nelson Bulldog
Rolling Elbow Smash (default move)

Out of the ring (grounded)
Flying Headbutt from Apron
Neckbreaker on the Ground
Splash from Ring

Out of the ring (standing)
Multiple Elbow Drop
Spine Buster on the Concrete
Turnbuckle Stretch

To the Ropes (grounded)
Rear Naked Choke
Irregular Pin
Suicide Leg Drop

To the Ropes (standing)
Chop at ropes
Eye rake on ropes
Walk on the rope

To the Turnbuckle (grounded)
Foot Choke
Low Dropkick
Rolling Wheel Kick

To the Turnbuckle (standing)
Acid Bomb
Dragonsteiner
Jumping Armbar Takedown

Stunned
Caribbean Splash
Diving Thrust Kick
Skytwister Press

Advanced Techniques

As we're going for an "All-Round" balanced build, we should try and keep balance in our at's too. Paying attention to your stats on profile is sometimes vital, if you really go into a balanced way. Keeping Attack Bonus, Block, Submission Bonus and Damage Increaser, Direct Damage Increaser all balanced between themselves is a good idea. Has been working with my current builld and I see no downfalls to it. The only skills that stand out from my AT set is stamina. That's by far the one I "un-evenly" level to have a lot of stamina to keep up to finishers and longer matches, and also trying to beat the level master.

The At's basically are:

Conclusions

Well, to conclude this one guide, made by yours truly, I'll leave the word that this works, and well. At least it helps me on S3 beat up some guys with no sweat, and results in almost Ko's / a lot of screams. The patience to garner exp for this build is a must have, and with my 230k I can already see some nice tweakings that can be done later on. The moveset works flawlessly if used well. And the TM's will depend on your finisher positions. Good choices are Fuji Armbar/Rocket Launcher and Cradde Piledriver.
Back to top Go down
https://fawr.forumotion.co.uk

All-Round Balanced Build
Page 1 of 1