Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Hawk's Speed Guide EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Hawk's Speed Guide EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Hawk's Speed Guide EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Hawk's Speed Guide EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Hawk's Speed Guide EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Hawk's Speed Guide I_vote_lcapHawk's Speed Guide I_voting_barHawk's Speed Guide I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Hawk's Speed Guide I_vote_lcapHawk's Speed Guide I_voting_barHawk's Speed Guide I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Hawk's Speed Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katalina Katana
Awesome FWE wrestler

Hawk's Speed Guide Empty
PostSubject: Hawk's Speed Guide   Hawk's Speed Guide EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:36 am

This guide offers an alternative from the common 'Bleed Speed' which is what most speeds go by in the game. Now don't get me wrong, a 'Bleed Speed' is a fantastic build when put together correctly however it's common. So this guide is for those who want to try out a different type of speed.

Skills

Now to begin with, I shall tell you which skills you spend your skill points in.

In Strength:

Until about level 25 strength, max out Rage. This allows you to gain enough Adrenaline Gain points to execute your fin. Then dump the remaining points in the following order Unstoppable Blow and then Might and then Beserker.

**NOTE: After achieving level 25 in Rage, you can continue to spend points in it in order to get Leg Drop. Also as this isn't a bleed build, Stiff Blow isn't required.**

In Speed:

The cool thing about Speeds is that we don't have to wait until level 40 in skills to unlock our 'End Game' moves. We unlock our best moves at 38. So focus on getting all of the skills to level 38 before spending the rest of your points in these skills (again in order of importance) Lightness, Improved Reflexes and Frenzied Urge.

**NOTE: I feel that Quickness, Elasticity and Head Start are not needed after level 38. However, with 'talk' of powering up the Pin Bonus, Elasticity may become favourable for many players.**

In Technique:

Now this is truly down to preference. Some Speeds like to increase Technique, others leave it at Level 1. It's honestly down to how you feel about it. If you choose to upgrade your Technique stat, then spend your points in these two skills: Feint and Escape Artist.

In Resistance:

Here is our defensive stats. Here is what you should spend your points on, once again in order of importance. Thick Skin, Tireless and then Pacification.

**Note: Again with talk of powering up the Pin and Pin Opposition bonuses, Willpower will become favourable. Also you've noticed that I've left out Toughness. Why is this? DR on Speeds is disgusting in my eyes. It's a cheap defence item and I just generally do not like it.**

Stats Summary

While stats are great and all, they primarily serve one purpose early in the game, and another entirely late game.

Early game, they define you as a wrestler. Whether you keep up and dominate your levels or fall behind and lose, depends on how well you distribute your stat points.

Late game, however, they become the opposite. Your stat points should then be used to level up those skills that cannot be upgraded through ATs. Look towards unlocking all your moves, and then working on the stats that cannot be upgraded. Lightness, Berserker, Frenzied Urge, Pacification, and Feint... In that order.

Moveset

So there's what you should spend on. Now I shall give you a moveset to go with those skill points. Now this moveset doesn't mix well with a Bleed moveset (Which I've unfortunately discovered :/ ) I'm also only going to give you the main positions. You can explore and decide upon the other positions for yourself!

Opening Move: European Uppercut, Throat Thrust and Mongolian Chop

Standing: Mule Kick, Roundhouse Kick and Elbow Smash (OR DISCUS CLOTHESLINE)

Bent Down: Jumping Half Nelson Face Buster, Half Nelson Face Buster and Overdrive

**Non-Speed Alternatives: Piledriver, Super Snap Powerbomb, Super Powerbomb and Triple Powerbomb Pin**

Groggy: Jumping Twisting DDT, Twisting DDT and Springboard DDT/Complete Shot DDT

**Non-Speed Alternatives: Chokeslam, Sleeper Drop, Full Nelson Bomb, Clinching Slam and Double Choke Lift Slam**

Grounded: Springboard Moonsault, Spinning Leg Drop and Springboard Senton Splash

**Non-Speed Alternatives: Leg Drop, Groin Knee Drop and Fire Spin**

Stunned: Moonsault, Swantom Bomb, Spinning Leg Drop/Missile Dropkick

**Non-Speed Alternatives: Spear and Double Knee Drop from Turnbuckle**

Trademarking Springboard Moonsault or Jumping Twisting DDT would be wise. Of course you can Trademark both moves which would be fine, but I personally like only having one TM.

Finishers!

Now onto the Finisher! This is your key to your success and it is important that you build it correctly from the beginning! You can decide whether to use a Direct Damage finisher or a Pin finisher. A good finisher what I use is like this:

Position Required: Stunned/Stunned

Damage: 50-60

Attack Bonus: 10

Pin/Bleed Bonus: 1

Adrenaline Cost: 330

Now this looks pretty low for a finisher, but as the Rage increases, the more you'll be able to execute it and hence the quicker it grows in level. But of course you can risk making a more expensive finisher if you so desire.

Advanced Techniques

Now finally onto the ATs. These play a huge part in TWG and you cannot succeed without them. For this build you will need 5 ATs they are:

Increased Attack

Increased Dodging

Increased Resistance

Power Body

Power Blow

Now when should I implement these ATs? I hear you cry. You're first AT should be Increased Attack. It also should be your only AT until you have it at level 10. Why? Because this will make your finisher almost impossible to dodge/block in the early levels, making it more powerful early on. It is then down to you on how you distribute your exp into the remaining 4 ATs.

Final Tips

Before I conclude this guide, I'd like to give a few more tips:

In order to make this build a success, great activity IS A MUST! This build relies on how much you prepare in the early levels so do as much as you can during the early levels.

Find an active and equally skilled tag partner. If you are tagging with someone that is dominant in the levels that you are in, make it a priority to tag with them. Because the tag achievements are easy to gain and they help significantly in the early levels with the amount of exp they give out.

Hire The Killing Machine as a sparring partner as often as you can. He gives out the most exp and executions and these help immensely in the early levels.

Find active traders. Around 4-5 active traders can give you a lot of matches per day and that turns into a lot of exp which is fundamental.
Back to top Go down
https://fawr.forumotion.co.uk

Hawk's Speed Guide
Page 1 of 1