Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
True Identity Revealed.. EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
True Identity Revealed.. EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
True Identity Revealed.. EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
True Identity Revealed.. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
True Identity Revealed.. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
True Identity Revealed.. I_vote_lcapTrue Identity Revealed.. I_voting_barTrue Identity Revealed.. I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
True Identity Revealed.. I_vote_lcapTrue Identity Revealed.. I_voting_barTrue Identity Revealed.. I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

True Identity Revealed..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravaging Ron

True Identity Revealed.. Empty
PostSubject: True Identity Revealed..   True Identity Revealed.. EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 7:50 pm

The camera focuses at the backstage, where a locker room is slightly open. Ian White slowly peeks in with his camera. The Network representative Rick and Spawn were talking with each other at that time...

Spawn : Good thing..We are a part of this revolution.

Rick Rogers : Of course Spawn ! We need this thing to happen. It's for the better of Fatality Wrestling.

Spawn : I couldn't agree more Rick. I am the New Blood Champion of this company and the future Apex Champion. I need people to look up to me and I am just sick and tired of being just a puppy in the hands of Anita. I am more than what she thinks of me.

Rick gives a pat on Spawn's back as a motion of assurance and looks at him

Rick Rogers : You don't have to worry ! Things will be in our hands soon.

Suddenly the camera gets shaken a bit, Ian looks over and gets pushed by a guy from the door..The guy gets in and walks into the locker. Ian holds back his camera but couldn't reveal his face...but he continues to record

Rick Rogers : You've done a good job !

A voice from inside answers Rick

Voice : I know..I should have punished him more.

Rick Rogers : It's okay ! From now on we are a Team and to make things better we need to stick together. You two are the future of this company.

Voice : Yeah next week I will kill him ! I won't stand someone insulting me...I will give him a nightmare, he will never forget.

Spawn : Yes brother we will.

Spawn and Rick gets near the locker door and sees Ian recording the video. Ian tries to escape but Spawn catches him and holds him with his collar

Spawn : Oh you sneaky bastard [censored] ! You won't get away that easy

Rick and Spawn shares a laugh, suddenly from inside the locker Buck the Trend gets out and stands between them. He smiles at Ian, who was holding the camera with his hands low.

Buck the Trend : Let me handle this !

Buck knocks a punch on Ian and the camera falls from his hands..The camera was inverted but still recording. The Three men continues to walk from the corridor and then vanishes in dark
----------------------------

Spawn and Rick i tagged you in this storyline. Please check it and I think it will fit perfect. If you think this doesn't go well with you, let me know guys
Back to top Go down

True Identity Revealed..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatality Wrestling :: Offtopic, Archives & Absences :: Archives-
Jump to: