Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Hungry Lion? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Hungry Lion? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Hungry Lion? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Hungry Lion? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Hungry Lion? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Hungry Lion? I_vote_lcapHungry Lion? I_voting_barHungry Lion? I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Hungry Lion?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucifer Morgan
Beginner

Hungry Lion? Empty
PostSubject: Hungry Lion?   Hungry Lion? EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 8:43 am

The show comes back onto the air, with the titantron displaying a very un-amused and overly out of character looking Merry Katson. Even the thunderous cheer from the capacity Fatality Wrestling crowd for the popular interviewer is not enough for her to even crack a smile. While her attitude doesn’t reflect her appearance at all, looking as near to perfect as ever. She can be seen to be taking a deep breath before beginning.

Merry Katson-
Ladies and Gentleman, I have been asked today to conduct an interview for our reigning Fatality Wrestling Champion ahead of his match against the reigning Hardcore Champion Lion Pride.

Desdemona “Mona” Winters-
Don’t look so glum sweetie... I know you’ve missed me...

A hand comes from off camera, placing onto Merry Katson’s shoulder. She pulls away to the side almost instantly, as the camera pans out to reveal Desdemona Winters, with “her” Lucifer Morgan, stood directly behind her in his chains ready in his full ring gear, calmly with his eyes focused directly on Desdemona. Desdemona has apparently taken the time today to actually “dress-up”, her hair and make-up lacking the usual precision based mess.

The crowd are instantly taken aback to the moments merely a month ago when Desdemona initiated what could only be described as a kidnapping of Merry Katson, and instantly boo and jeer the moment she comes onto the screen. Merry can be seen taking a moment to gather her thoughts while Desdemona doesn’t give her the chance.

Wouldn’t you like to know why I asked for this interview time?

Merry Katson-
Because you’re a cold-hearted manipulative... Who just wants to toy with me some more?

She stops herself just short from receiving a fine for her language, but nonetheless delivers a scathing and extremely out of character retort to Desdemona. Who in turn gains the huge devilish smile that has become her trademark within Fatality Wrestling, showing that the cogs in her evil mind keep on turning.

You’re so self-absorbed sweetie. As lovely as you are this has more to do with our business relationship and not our personal relationship.

Desdemona runs her tongue around her lips, smudging her black lipstick just a little bit, as Merry can be seen to visibly shiver at the sight of her. While Desdemona chuckles a little to herself, seemingly enjoying herself, before she continues.

Don’t you want to know why I’m dressed up? I mean tonight is an important night...

Merry Katson-
Why is tonight so important you felt the need to “dress up” Desdemona?

Mona please, Darling. I’m so glad you asked though Merry. I didn’t know you were taking such special notice of me.

Merry Katson rolls her eyes a little bit at Desdemona. While Desdemona can still be seen to be enjoying the little bit of tormenting she is getting out of this.

Well Merry it just so happens that tonight the management have finally listened to me. They are finally giving us something of a challenge.

Merry Katson-
You consider Lion Pride worthy of a challenge?

Oh of course not darling. But for the first time in “My” Lucifer’s 7 weeks in Fatality Wrestling, he is getting someone who might actually pose a challenge. Someone who will actually be able to push Lucifer to a limit that he hasn’t reached here yet. Someone that will actually be able to take Lucifer to a place that will help him reach the heights that he is capable. Someone that can make it so my Lucifer can be relieved of the stress and burden he is carrying. Someone who can make it so I’ll take some pleasure from the beating he’ll take. I haven’t had that level of pleasure in nearly a month Merry...

Desdemona once again licks her lips gently towards Merry Katson, this time Merry manages to keep her composure and does not shiver, instead attempts to move the conversation on.

Merry Katson-
So you’re still waiting for someone to be in your estimations “worthy” of facing Lucifer Morgan.

That leads me to question of is anyone in Fatality Wrestling worthy of my Lucifer? Perhaps that is the point; we keep looking to “anyone”. Management clearly can’t find the “one” who is worthy. And yet they keep my Lucifer, your Fatality Wrestling Champion, tied down in the mid-card area. While a battle for control and power rages in the ranks above. They have entirely forgotten that it is “Us” who control all the real power. The power that is “my Leviathan”, no one else will be able to say they are in control.

Desdemona has suddenly changed from the “happy” and tormenting soul closer to what people would call mischievous. To a very intense individual, who is starring down the camera as if she is talking to some person or people individually. While Merry has regained all of her composure, while still obviously unhappy about being in the situation in the first place.

Merry Katson-
And what are your thoughts Lucifer?

Lucifer Morgan-
Only fear the Lion when he’s hungry...
Back to top Go down

Hungry Lion?
Page 1 of 1