Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Downgraded Arabash EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Downgraded Arabash EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Downgraded Arabash EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Downgraded Arabash EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Downgraded Arabash EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Downgraded Arabash I_vote_lcapDowngraded Arabash I_voting_barDowngraded Arabash I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Downgraded Arabash I_vote_lcapDowngraded Arabash I_voting_barDowngraded Arabash I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Downgraded Arabash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabash Marvel

Downgraded Arabash Empty
PostSubject: Downgraded Arabash   Downgraded Arabash EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 5:50 am

*The camera focuses on Arabash Marvel as he gets ready for his match with Harry Potter.*
Merry Katson:"I got Arabash Marvel with me, he is getting ready for his exciting match with Harry Potter. So Arabash welcome back to FWE, what is your game plan in this match?

Arabash Marvel:"My game plan is to try and take him down as fast as I can so that I can have enough time to discover his weaknesses and use it to gain the advantage in my match. It's not that complicated you will catch on in a while."

Merry Katson:"That is quite a classic game plan don't you think he will try to find a way to avoid you taking him down? You haven't had much experience in years so I think you should try to freshen yourself up a bit, get that rust off your skills you know?

Arabash Marvel:"Hmph, yeah you're right I can't believe I have downgraded enough to take advice from an interviewer.

Merry Katson:"Hey! Just because I am an interviewer does not mean I have no in-ring knowledge. Anyway, what do you think of Harry Potter as an opponent?"

Arabash Marvel:"Harry is going to be a very tough opponent for even though I have been out of action for about 2 years so I have to scope out our new talent. I need to get a new game plan as you said because I don't think anything can take Harry down. I should use something he has not seen before, a game plan that will gain me the victory in that match. Now if you will excuse me I have to train for this glorious match."

Merry Katson:"There you have it ladies and gentlemen, Arabash Marvel, who really thinks he is the weaker man in this match, will be trying to regain his reputation the same way he did in the past... By punching some faces and gaining some respect from the fans.

*The camera fades away as Arabash trains in the locker room.*
Back to top Go down

Downgraded Arabash
Page 1 of 1