Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
A Returning Wrestler From The Past (After the show) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
A Returning Wrestler From The Past (After the show) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
A Returning Wrestler From The Past (After the show) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
A Returning Wrestler From The Past (After the show) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
A Returning Wrestler From The Past (After the show) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
A Returning Wrestler From The Past (After the show) I_vote_lcapA Returning Wrestler From The Past (After the show) I_voting_barA Returning Wrestler From The Past (After the show) I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
A Returning Wrestler From The Past (After the show) I_vote_lcapA Returning Wrestler From The Past (After the show) I_voting_barA Returning Wrestler From The Past (After the show) I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

A Returning Wrestler From The Past (After the show)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spawn
Nano FWE wrestler
Spawn

A Returning Wrestler From The Past (After the show) Empty
PostSubject: A Returning Wrestler From The Past (After the show)   A Returning Wrestler From The Past (After the show) EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:55 pm

A video clip is aired showing a man with his back to the camera

Man: Ladies & Gentlemen after Fatality Wrestling's PPV I will show up and when I do I'm bringing some friends with me...

the camera move to another man that also has his back to the camera

Second Man: When we come to Fatality Wrestling, when we make our presence at the PPV known when we step into that ring to announce our contract with Fatality Wrestling is a done deal then we will in fact do what we have done once before.......

the camera moves back to the first man with his back to the camera

First Man: You got that right my friend we will do what we did in FRW when we destroyed LBA, we were the team that did the unthinkable just ask good ol little Jake, Just ask members from the LBA what we're capable of, its come down to this time I was in DZW I was in FRW and now I'm coming to Fatality Wrestling, Mothers you better lock up your Daughters..

Second Man: Husbands keep an eye on your Wives...

First Man: Cause the Generation Of X-Treme is coming and when we arrive there will be no stopping us.

they both laugh and the camera fades out
Back to top Go down

A Returning Wrestler From The Past (After the show)
Page 1 of 1