Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
rimson Mist Attacked back stage (Just Before the second match) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
rimson Mist Attacked back stage (Just Before the second match) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
rimson Mist Attacked back stage (Just Before the second match) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
rimson Mist Attacked back stage (Just Before the second match) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
rimson Mist Attacked back stage (Just Before the second match) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
rimson Mist Attacked back stage (Just Before the second match) I_vote_lcaprimson Mist Attacked back stage (Just Before the second match) I_voting_barrimson Mist Attacked back stage (Just Before the second match) I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
rimson Mist Attacked back stage (Just Before the second match) I_vote_lcaprimson Mist Attacked back stage (Just Before the second match) I_voting_barrimson Mist Attacked back stage (Just Before the second match) I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

rimson Mist Attacked back stage (Just Before the second match)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spawn
Nano FWE wrestler
Spawn

rimson Mist Attacked back stage (Just Before the second match) Empty
PostSubject: rimson Mist Attacked back stage (Just Before the second match)   rimson Mist Attacked back stage (Just Before the second match) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 4:00 pm

the camera goes to the back where a masked man and a masked woman when they see Crimson mist walking backstage

Masked Man: Look there he is

Mask woman: Go do what you have to do

the masked man grabs a steel chair and runs up to Crimson Mist and Delivers A devastating chairshot to him knocking Crimson Mist to the floor

Masked Man: get the table

Masked woman: Lets do this

The masked woman gets a table and sets it up then begins to douse the table in flammable liquid and sets it on fire.

Masked man: now that's what I'm talking about

The masked man picks up Crimson mist and drags him towards the flaming table, the masked man kicks Crimson in the gut and then lifts him on his shoulder and drives him through the flaming table delivering an extreme powerbomb through the flaming table..

Masked Man: that's what you get when you cross Spawn

Masked Woman: and when we catch up to your mate he will get the same

paramedics rush to the scene and the masked man and woman run away

the camera fades out
Back to top Go down
Crimson Mist

Crimson Mist

rimson Mist Attacked back stage (Just Before the second match) Empty
PostSubject: Re: rimson Mist Attacked back stage (Just Before the second match)   rimson Mist Attacked back stage (Just Before the second match) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 5:38 pm

Like both your rps Smile
I will adjust mine a bit and do it after this one i think
Back to top Go down

rimson Mist Attacked back stage (Just Before the second match)
Page 1 of 1