Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Words Cannot Express... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Words Cannot Express... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Words Cannot Express... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Words Cannot Express... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Words Cannot Express... EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Words Cannot Express... I_vote_lcapWords Cannot Express... I_voting_barWords Cannot Express... I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Words Cannot Express... I_vote_lcapWords Cannot Express... I_voting_barWords Cannot Express... I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Words Cannot Express...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake Lawson
Beginner

Words Cannot Express... Empty
PostSubject: Words Cannot Express...   Words Cannot Express... EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:12 pm

Blake Lawson and Holden Caulfield are standing in a corridor outside the GM's office. Blake is evidently disappointed and Holden is fuming. Merry Katson comes through, looking at Blake and recognizing his discontent. She pulls him to the side while Holden makes a phone call, and whoever it's too he's screaming and shouting.

Merry Katson: Blake, what's wrong? I heard you didn't have a match tonight and Holden doesn't seem too happy, but neither do you.. Forget any interview, talk to me as a friend right now.. What's up?

Blake sighs as he rubs his face and runs his hands through his hair.

Blake Lawson: It's over Merry. They don't seem to want to deal with me, and I can't seem to deal with them. Management has done it again. They offered me a match tonight, but they wanted me to job out to some guy I've never even met or seen around here... After I said no, they told me I could take an early vacation. They told me my season break gets to start one night early, they said I've worked so hard and "earned" it.

I'm furious Merry. Furious! They basically just told me to go f--

Merry grabs Blake and gives him a hug as he's caught a bit off guard. She lets go and grabs his hands.

Merry Katson: It's going to be alright Blake. Just power through it, you'll get your shot soon enough.

Blake Lawson: I don't think so Merry. Not here. Management has wronged me again and again, I just can't be here tonight... I can't watch people less deserving of me get the shots and the chances I earned. They've made a fool out of me Merry... A damn fool.

Holden comes walking over as he hangs up the phone and nods to Merry before addressing Blake.

Holden Caulfield: You ready?

Blake sighs.

Blake Lawson: Yeah... Lets go... I'll see ya around sometime Merry.

Blake kisses Merry on the forehead as he turns his back and walks out the door with Holden. Merry is left with a disappointed look on her face, wondering if this was the last she'd see of Blake Lawson.
Back to top Go down

Words Cannot Express...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatality Wrestling :: Offtopic, Archives & Absences :: Archives-
Jump to: