Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
The Bobbaii Gudii Gimmick EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
The Bobbaii Gudii Gimmick EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
The Bobbaii Gudii Gimmick EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
The Bobbaii Gudii Gimmick EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
The Bobbaii Gudii Gimmick EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
The Bobbaii Gudii Gimmick I_vote_lcapThe Bobbaii Gudii Gimmick I_voting_barThe Bobbaii Gudii Gimmick I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
The Bobbaii Gudii Gimmick I_vote_lcapThe Bobbaii Gudii Gimmick I_voting_barThe Bobbaii Gudii Gimmick I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

The Bobbaii Gudii Gimmick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Bobbaii Gudii

The Bobbaii Gudii

The Bobbaii Gudii Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: The Bobbaii Gudii Gimmick   The Bobbaii Gudii Gimmick EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:48 am

Name: The Bobbaii Gudii
Nicknames: TBG, Maniac Mask
Hometown: Agueda, Portugal
Class: Speed
Height: 5'9
Weight: 154lbs
Alignment: Tweener

Entrance: White mask appears on the titanron , bright red lights irradiate the arena, Summerland by Kings X explodes in the background. Smoke slowly sprays out of the floor all the way down the ramp while The Bobbaii Gudii slowly walks towards the ring expressionless and pops his collar without acknowledging anyone around him. The Bobbaii Gudii slides into the ring and rips off his suit.

Physical Appearance: To the ring he wears a black suit with grey shirt, grey tie, black shoes and a black hat. In the ring he wears tight plain back wrestling shorts. He permanently wears an all white mask, he has dark brown bushy/spiky hair. He has two sleeve tattoos of tribal and floral patterns, on his chest, back and tummy he has 145 scars altogether all tattooed with dripping blood around them. He wears all white contact lenses.

Gimmick: Psychopathic, doesn't care about others, does what he wants. Very cocky attitude. Can't take losing or being wrong and does whatever it takes to prove himself right.

Finishing move: Gudi 2 Shoes (540 kick)

Backstory: Born in a small village in Portugal TBG grew up with no parents, he was fostered by his aunt. At a young age he realised he was different to everyone else. What everyone else enjoyed least, he enjoyed most. He loved being different, he thought everyone else around him was a sheep and didn't have a mind of their own. He loved pain and loved seeing & putting others in pain. At age 9 TBG heard of a local gym that trained Capoeira, a quick and intense martial art mostly based on using your legs, TBG's kicks were ruthless but he got kicked out of the gym for being too violent. He then joined a gang and got busted for possesion of drugs and killing 4 enemy gang members but due to being under age they could not arrest him so he was forced to leave Portugal aged 17 he moved to Brighton, England where he met his former wrestler uncle. TBG's uncle taught him some wrestling. TBG implemented Capoeira with wrestling. TBG started competing in illegal underground wrestling events aged 18 where he got a big name for himself locally. Aged 20 he got his first professional contract.

Last edited by The Bobbaii Gudii on Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:19 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katalina Katana
Awesome FWE wrestler

The Bobbaii Gudii Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bobbaii Gudii Gimmick   The Bobbaii Gudii Gimmick EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:17 pm

Could I have your entrance, please?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://fawr.forumotion.co.uk

The Bobbaii Gudii Gimmick
Page 1 of 1