Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Rules for the federation EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Rules for the federation EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Rules for the federation EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Rules for the federation EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Rules for the federation EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Rules for the federation I_vote_lcapRules for the federation I_voting_barRules for the federation I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Rules for the federation I_vote_lcapRules for the federation I_voting_barRules for the federation I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Rules for the federation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katalina Katana
Awesome FWE wrestler

Rules for the federation Empty
PostSubject: Rules for the federation   Rules for the federation EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 3:52 am

These rules and guidelines will outline the behavior expected of you as members of Fatality Wrestling.

1:  No trademarks. Images must be non-offensive(no nudity, overly sexual images, drugs, or other sensitive items). Images should not contain wrestlers or talent currently signed to any WWE owned or affiliated organization.Images will not contain any logos or other intellectual property of WWE either. This includes ECW, AWA, WCW etc. as well as Pay Per View event logos (Halloween Havoc, Wrestlemania, etc). TNA, ROH, and former WWE talents are available for use, as are MMA fighters and other indy organizations .

2:  There is no cursing in the shows. This closely relates to forum rules, as the shows are generally created on the forum through Role Plays before they are posted on TWG. Therefore, cursing will be kept to a minimum on the forums.

3: There will be no insulting of other members for role plays on basis of grammar or content.

4: Swearing is not allowed. However, like television, sometimes Swearing may be appropriate to convey the proper message in a particular role play or scene. In these cases the word should be censored out so that nothing but context can determine the offending word.

5: Be active. The more you RP, the more shows you get in, the more you get paid. The more you RP the better you get, and the better you look to other GMs who may want to hire you, if that's your motivation. Either way, inactivity is the quickest way to get benched, and released when your contract expires.

6: If you plan to leave the federation, please have the decency to tell us before hand.

7: Should you get contacted by a guy under another federation, offering you deals, and contracts while you still have an active contract with the fed, then please let the GM or a VGM know about it immediately via PM.

8: Videos fall under the same rules for content as all other show entries. That is to say, they should be primarily in English, and not violate the inappropriate content rules or copyright rules.

9: The Language of TWG is English. Therefore all shows will be in English as well, with the periodic exception of a wrestler having a foreign gimmick or similar situations.

10: No political, sexual or religious roleplay.
Back to top Go down
https://fawr.forumotion.co.uk

Rules for the federation
Page 1 of 1