Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Tips & Tricks in TWG EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Tips & Tricks in TWG EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Tips & Tricks in TWG EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Tips & Tricks in TWG EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Tips & Tricks in TWG EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Tips & Tricks in TWG I_vote_lcapTips & Tricks in TWG I_voting_barTips & Tricks in TWG I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Tips & Tricks in TWG I_vote_lcapTips & Tricks in TWG I_voting_barTips & Tricks in TWG I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Tips & Tricks in TWG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katalina Katana
Awesome FWE wrestler

Tips & Tricks in TWG Empty
PostSubject: Tips & Tricks in TWG   Tips & Tricks in TWG EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:15 am

Trick 1: Over Taunting
Biggest Mistake people make in this game is having 3 taunts activated at the same time. a really good trick is to have 1 taunt activated and let all the leveling go on the 1 taunt and not the 3. You still hit the taunt at the same rate as you would if you had 3 taunts, it just upgrades the 1 taunt. In several months time you will thank me for this trick.

Trick 2: Lightness
This is one of the only stats that you can not advance with either special abilities or advanced techniques. upgrade this stat whenever you can and dont ever underestimate it

Trick 3: Level champion before master
There is no real benefit of you leveling up as quickly as possible and you will only find yourself unhappy with being stuck as the jobber of a level, a good trick I have learnt is to make sure you are able to beat the level champion first before you can beat the master...

Trick 4: Buy Supporter
There are a few people that have made this game without supporter at all but very little, you must get at least 2.5x more challenges when you are a supporter and you also get to scout the stats of people who are non supporters you get to cue stats and training times and it is worth the money.

Trick 5: Find a trading partner
Look for someone to swap matches with as you get 2x as many matches if you find the right person... this means quicker finisher level ups, quicker move level up and ever such slight more money and XP.

Trick 6: Finisher Focus
When your finisher does level it is a silly idea to upgrade different parts of it, what i mean by this is you either focus on damage, attack bonus (not best) or pinning/bleeding/submission bonus. This is a trick you will either have to believe me on. Its best you focus on DMG.

Trick 7: Trademark moves
I'm not sure if it is something you have noticed or not but Grounded trademarked moves level alot quicker then any other. a very good trick is to train a grounded trademark up to about level 23 and then swap it for a very powerfull other move, the new move is then trademark level 20 and more leathal. then what you do is train up another grounded trademark and do the exact same thing again... you end up with 2 moves that have been been benefited by grounded trademarks.... it is advisable to have 2 at the most trademark moves...although 1 is better in many cases

Grounded is the most frequent position so moves in grounded usually level much faster....(most moves lead to grounded)
Back to top Go down
https://fawr.forumotion.co.uk

Tips & Tricks in TWG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatality Wrestling :: Offtopic, Archives & Absences :: TWG Builds & Help-
Jump to: