Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Important Stats Explained EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Important Stats Explained EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Important Stats Explained EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Important Stats Explained EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Important Stats Explained EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Important Stats Explained I_vote_lcapImportant Stats Explained I_voting_barImportant Stats Explained I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Important Stats Explained I_vote_lcapImportant Stats Explained I_voting_barImportant Stats Explained I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Important Stats Explained

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katalina Katana
Awesome FWE wrestler

Important Stats Explained Empty
PostSubject: Important Stats Explained   Important Stats Explained EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:17 am

Strength

Might - Direct Damage Increaser (DDI)

This statistic (stat) in a nutshell increases the amount of damage you do plain and simple. The more of it you have, the more damage you do each move that you hit. The amount of damage you do depends on how high your DDI is and how high your opponents Direct Damage Reducer (DDR or DR) is - if your DDI is lower than your opponents DDR then you moves will do little damage but if your DDI is higher than your opponents DDR then your moves do more damage (how much more depends on how high your DDI is).

Rage - Adrenaline Gain (AG)

This is the stat that your finisher relies on! The higher your AG is the more adrenaline you gain from each move (you hit or are hit by) and the higher your AG is, the higher the adrenaline cost (AC) of your finisher can be, higher AC finishers can do more damage, can have a higher chance of hitting or bleeding....ect. To work out how much your finisher should cost multiply your AG by 25 for the safest bet.

Unstoppable Blow- Attack Bonus (AB)

The higher this stat is the higher your chance is of hitting a move. If your AB is higher than another person's block or dodge then you have a better chance of hitting your moves but if you don't have this then this or it is less than your opponents block or dodge you will find it hard to hit moves - refer to "Block or Dodge?" guide if you still don't understand this stat.

Stiff Blow - Bleed Bonus (BB)

The bigger this stat is the better your chance is of making an opponent bleed with moves that have a wounding possibility! Your BB is combined with a moves BB (if its a bleed move) and the bigger that number is the better your chance of getting the person to bleed. The damage of a move must be at least strong to make someone bleed though (unless in a last blood match).

Berserker

The higher this stat is the better the chance that your opponent won't interrupt your attack sequence. If your berserker is higher than the opponents feint it will be hard for them to interrupt your attack sequence but if your berserker is lower than their feint then it will become hard to land long attack strings the gap is too big.

Speed

Improved Reflexes - Dodge (does the same things that block does)

The bigger this stat is the higher the chance is that you will dodge your opponents moves and if this stat is much higher than the opponents block, dodge and AB then they will find it hard to land a blow on you. If your dodge is higher than the opponents AB then you will be more likely to dodge them (and not be hurt) but if your dodge is lower than their AB then they will find it easier to hit you - refer to "Block or Dodge?" guide if you still don't understand this stat.

Head Start - Initiative

This stat goes head to head with your opponents initiative so if you don't plan on winning this face-off don't invest at all in it but think twice because the higher this stat is the better your chance is of gaining the initiative after submissions and pins or to get the initiative off taunts or at the start of a match.

Lightness - Stamina Reducer

The higher your stamina reducer is the more your "stamina costs are reduced" (1% each point to be exact). The better this stat is the less stamina moves cost to do which means than it takes longer for you to drop a colour from performing moves and when doing big moves (finishers, trademarks) they drop you less colours.

Frenzied Urge - Allowed Attacks

"Increases the maximum number of your allowed consecutive attacks by one for every 5 points" in this skill. The higher this stat is the more attacks you can hit before your opponent pulls himself together. Your opponents attacks denied is then subtracted from your attacks allowed and that number is the maximum amount of attacks you can hit before your opponent pulls himself together (you get a minimum of 3 attacks before your opponent can pull himself together and fight back).

Technique

Block - Does the same things that Dodge does

The bigger this stat is the higher the chance is that you will block your opponents moves and if this stat is much higher than the opponents block, dodge and AB then they will find it hard to land a blow on you. If your block is higher than the opponents AB then you will be more likely to dodge them (and not be hurt) but if your block is lower than their AB then they will find it easier to hit you - refer to "Block or Dodge?" guide if you still don't understand this stat.

Power Grappling - Submission Damage Increaser (SDI)

The higher this stat is the more damage your submission moves do. That means your opponent is more likely to be injured (scream in pain, slightly injured...) the higher this stat is although this is compared against your opponents DDR and if the DDR is higher than your SDI there is less or no chance of them screaming in pain and if your SDI is higher than there DDR there is more of a chance of them screaming in pain.

Ruthless Grasp - Submission Bonus (SB)

The higher this stat is the better your chance is of holding a submission move and the opponent not escaping from it. When you see xxx keeps his weak submission hold that's how hard it was for the opponent to escape not how much damage the submission did.

Feint

The higher this stat is the better the chance that you will interrupt your opponent's attack sequence. If your feint is higher than the opponents berserker it will be hard for them to continue an attack sequence but if your feint is lower than their berserker then it will become hard to interrupt attack strings if the gap is too big.

Resistance

Tireless - Stamina

The higher this stat is the more stamina you have! Stamina is what keeps a wrestler going in matches, it is essentially a wrestlers fuel and without it a wrestler can't do anything effectively as it fuels nearly (if not) every stat.

Toughness - Direct Damage Reducer (DDR or DR)

This is the stat that reduces all taken given to your wrestler. When you have a high DR and the opponent has little DDI, little damage is done against you but if reversed then it may be all for nothing as the amount of damage they do will increase of colour move. It is important to note that you can only reduce damage by up to 90% and your DR can go negative (increasing opponents damage done).

Thick Skin - Health Points (HP)

This stat increases the amount of health you have and the more health you have the more shots it takes before you drop a colour (combing health with stamina in a certain formula decides your colour).

Pacification - Attacks Denied

Decrease the maximum number of allowed consecutive attacks to your opponents by one every 5 points" in this skill. The higher this stat is the less attacks your opponent can hit before you pull yourself together. Your attacks denied is then subtracted from their attacks allowed and that number is the maximum amount of attacks they can hit before you pull yourself together -you get a minimum of 3 attacks before your opponent can pull himself together and fight back-.
Back to top Go down
https://fawr.forumotion.co.uk

Important Stats Explained
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatality Wrestling :: Offtopic, Archives & Absences :: TWG Builds & Help-
Jump to: