Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Snowing Frustration EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Snowing Frustration EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Snowing Frustration EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Snowing Frustration EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Snowing Frustration EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Snowing Frustration I_vote_lcapSnowing Frustration I_voting_barSnowing Frustration I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Snowing Frustration I_vote_lcapSnowing Frustration I_voting_barSnowing Frustration I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Snowing Frustration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake Lawson
Beginner

Snowing Frustration Empty
PostSubject: Snowing Frustration   Snowing Frustration EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:31 pm

Merry Katson the lovely interviewer is sitting alone backstage texting on her phone. As she looks up she sighs as two shadows seem to overcome her from behind the camera. The two shadows get closer to reveal themselves to be Blake Lawson and his manager Holden Caulfield. Caulfield is smiling while Blake's arms are crossed and a smile is spread across his face. Merry grabs a microphone and hesitantly begins to speak.

Merry Katson: I'm here once again with Holden Caulfield and his client Blake Lawson. Do you have anything you wish to begin with Blake? Tonight is our big Pay-Per-View and you have yet to wrestle a single match here in Fatality Wrestling. Will we finally see you in action here tonight or has management once again failed to meet your expectations?

Blake goes to speak but as usual he is cut off by Holden Caulfield.

Holden Caulfield: The answer is no. Blake will once again be on the sidelines because your boss has continued to fail at his job. Blake is the best in the world and he will not be facing downgraded competition in squash matches. I will not let--

To everyones surprise Blake Lawson FINALLY speaks by interrupting Holden with a vicous voice filled with anger and frustration.

Blake Lawson: Why do you keep doing this to me?! I thought you were supposed to help my career, not hold it back before it even got off the ground! You keep holding me out of matches where I can prove myself to everyone here and you can't give a reason better than "Oh this guy isn't up to par." I honestly don't care! They could throw me in the ring with a punching bag and I'd take the damn match! Damn it Holden, tell me why you're doing this and I don't want another excuse! You can't keep me out of a fight forever and right now you look like a great target...

Holden and Merry are shocked that Blake has finally spoken, and in such a manner!

Holden Caulfield: Blake, I'm sorry. My way is better than your way. I'm the only way you'll get the best competition from Fatality Wrestling and I'm the only way you'll make a name for yourself in this business. You would be nothing without me honestly.

Blake Lawson: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! You know what Holden, I thought you were best friend, but you're just... I can't believe you dude! You know what, we're going to settle this. You probably think that you can do better than me in the ring and you probably think you're a better wrestler than me! You're jealous of my success! So let's do it. Let's have a match, right here, tonight. You want me to fight the BEST? Then give me your damn best! Blake Lawson against Holden Caulfield, a basic One Fall match and if you win, We'll do things your way, if I win, you'll shut up and do them my way! How about it?

Holden is still in shock along with Merry. Holden nods his head and holds his hand out as Blake grabs it and begins to shake it.

Holden Caulfield: You my friend have a deal.

Holden walks off a bit and Blake goes to follow him but Merry Katson grabs him by the sleeve and keeps him behind for a minute.

Merry Katson: Blake, just a quick question. Now that we're going to get to see you fight and your voice has finally been heard, what should we expect?

Blake smirks and lets out a quick laugh.

Blake Lawson: Expect the unexpected. I'm going to blow you away and I'm going to show you something you've never seen before. See ya around, Merry.

Blake winks at Merry before walking off. The camera zooms in on Merry who is biting her lip with a smile as the camera fades out.

OOC: I am going to handwrite this match at some point in the next 48 hours and post it in a seperate topic! Hope that's alright Katalina Smile
Back to top Go down

Snowing Frustration
Page 1 of 1