Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Inside the mind of Isis Derrida EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Inside the mind of Isis Derrida EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Inside the mind of Isis Derrida EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Inside the mind of Isis Derrida EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Inside the mind of Isis Derrida EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Inside the mind of Isis Derrida I_vote_lcapInside the mind of Isis Derrida I_voting_barInside the mind of Isis Derrida I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Inside the mind of Isis Derrida I_vote_lcapInside the mind of Isis Derrida I_voting_barInside the mind of Isis Derrida I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Inside the mind of Isis Derrida

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isis Derrida

Isis Derrida

Inside the mind of Isis Derrida Empty
PostSubject: Inside the mind of Isis Derrida   Inside the mind of Isis Derrida EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm

Name: Isis Derrida
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois
Class: Strength

Height: 6 foot 4 inches
Weight: 235lbs
Alignment (Face/Tweener/Heel): Tweener, leaning towards heel

Physical Appearance: Dirty blonde hair. Wrestles in bland black trunks and knee pads. Out of the ring, he is usually found in a polo shirt with jeans.
Gimmick: A loner in every sense of the word. Having been hurt by others multiple times in his life, he has grown to show almost no emotion. He practically no sells everything and maintains a stoic look on his face at all times.
Entrance:

Finishing move: Isis Derrida : I, the Warrior, sleep tonight. I dream of battle, I dream of war, and I dream of things I lust for. I dream of gold, and glory, and power, and fame. I obsess over these, and in doing so find no shame. But when my eyes do close, and my soul seeks rest, I dream also of love, and of passion; of the beating beneath a woman's breast executing Feral Radiance
Signature moves:
Blackstar - Released Powerbomb
Endsong - Leg Drop

Taunts: Isis Derrida : Don't presume to know what power I am capable of executing a More In Me

Backstory:
Back to top Go down

Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatality Wrestling :: Introduction :: Introduce Your Wrestler/Gimmick-
Jump to: