Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
New Beginnings, Future Endeavours EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
New Beginnings, Future Endeavours EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
New Beginnings, Future Endeavours EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
New Beginnings, Future Endeavours EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
New Beginnings, Future Endeavours EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
New Beginnings, Future Endeavours I_vote_lcapNew Beginnings, Future Endeavours I_voting_barNew Beginnings, Future Endeavours I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
New Beginnings, Future Endeavours I_vote_lcapNew Beginnings, Future Endeavours I_voting_barNew Beginnings, Future Endeavours I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

New Beginnings, Future Endeavours

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isis Derrida

Isis Derrida

New Beginnings, Future Endeavours Empty
PostSubject: New Beginnings, Future Endeavours   New Beginnings, Future Endeavours EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm

The scene begins with nothing. No sound, no movement, just pitch black. Static, Darkness.

A light. From a camera. Shining through the darkness. Showing all that remains. He stands there. His back is to the camera. The view clears. And the sight in front of them shows an old construction site. Metal rods and rusted beams lay amuck, with Isis Derrida standing in the very center of all the disorderly mess.

Isis Derrida: For 11 years, this construction site has been here. I remember passing it many time on my way to the gym. That was back when I first started wrestling professionally. They were building a homeless shelter. In Chicago, there are a lot of homeless folk. There are people who are forced from their homes and have no other option but to live on the streets. It's sickening.

Isis walked over to the left and he soon found himself next to the unfinished building. 2 whole walls were still on the ground, yet to be placed up. there were no windows in the sides with walls. Isis turned to face the camera.

Isis Derrida: This was going to be a safe haven of sorts for those without a home to call their own. They would've been able to eat and sleep and shower and attempt to get their lives back on track. But, for some mysterious reason, the town ceased working on the project and that was the end of that. No homeless center, no second chance, no helping those who need it. It's nice to know our hard earned money is being used properly.

He leans closer to the lens.

Isis Derrida: Obvious Sarcasm is obvious.

Isis looked around the site and shook his head in disappointment.

Isis Derrida: But why am I telling you all this? Why should anyone in the FW locker room or the fans care about a few dozen homeless people who didn't get their second chance at a come up. Well, the day I heard that they were stopping construction was coincidentally the same day I went to tour in Japan - a tour that was hugely successful might I add. But the point is, I haven't seen what this construction yard, this mess, looked like in over 5 years. And now that I'm finally here and now that I finally get to look at everything and take it in... I must say...

Isis pauses momentarily, taking in a huge puff of air before releasing it shortly after. He looked around once more.

Isis Derrida: I can honestly say that I have lost all hope for my city. Chicago is filled with nothing but violence, lost hopes, and broken dreams. A lot may not be known about me. But I can gladly say, without a once of doubt anywhere in my body, that Chicago has made me into the person I am today. I just simply don't care anymore. I used to have a huge heart, which is why I was oh-so excited about this construction. But I learned in the wrestling industry quickly that having a huge heart for others leads to being used, taken advantage of, and not living up to your full potential. No, having a huge heart only leads to the worse in the industry. So I was forced to do something that I never thought I would have to do.

Isis bent down and picked up one of the smaller metal beams. It was slightly rusted but still looked fully capable of performing whatever duty it was designed to do. Isis grabbed it with one hand on each end, and began to bend the metal. Slowly at first, Isis bent and bent the rod until it was slightly curved.

Isis Derrida: I changed. I evolved. I transformed myself from kindhearted rookie to an almost unstoppable paradigm who can go toe-to-toe with the biggest wrestler and can tie even the strongest of wrestlers in knots. I know how supremely skilled in the ring I am, but I also know my limits. I know how far my abilities go and I don't get arrogant about it. That's another area in which I had to change - there's a different between knowing your worth and blind arrogance. It's the same difference that exists between being the best, and being willing to take the necessary steps to be being the best.

Isis continued bending the bar until it the two ends were touching. He presented it clearly to the camera.

Isis Derrida: Change is the most essential part of anyone's life. Some unfortunate people, however, don't realize this and stay the same and expect the same output. Bartolomeo. He fancies himself a beast - or at least, he did, back before it was known that he will soon be encountering yours truly. Now, though, his position as a beast has met a serious challenge to its legitimacy; his self-image as an unstoppable force has been shaken. And instead of facing it head-on and letting whatever abilities he has speak for themselves, he's chosen the path of least resistance - silence, ignorance, protection, and hiding from me in the safety of whatever mansion he happens to be in at the time.

Isis dropped the metal rod on the ground and looked into the camera with focus.

Isis Derrida: I'm not going to waste my time on a match that everyone seems to know the outcome to. Bartolomeo, I'm better at this than you are. That's the main takeaway from this little rant of mine - I'm a better wrestler than you are, have ever been, or will ever be. This is my game, Bart. I hold all the cards, I wrote all the rules, and I'm the one who decides where and when you get to run off the field crying. I WILL win my game... barring the fact that I don't really know what my prize will be yet, I WILL win. I swear it..

Isis slowly backed away from the camera before walking out of view entirely.
Back to top Go down

New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Page 1 of 1