Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Will the hunt begin? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Will the hunt begin? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Will the hunt begin? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Will the hunt begin? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Will the hunt begin? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Will the hunt begin? I_vote_lcapWill the hunt begin? I_voting_barWill the hunt begin? I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Will the hunt begin? I_vote_lcapWill the hunt begin? I_voting_barWill the hunt begin? I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Will the hunt begin?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucifer Morgan
Beginner

Will the hunt begin? Empty
PostSubject: Will the hunt begin?   Will the hunt begin? EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:47 am

The arena is buzzing from the PPV’s action, lots of great matches already, with some huge matches to come. The crowd can be heard extremely loudly, but they are silenced by a video beginning, gradually corners of the arena stop cheering as they realise its playing.

The camera comes in on a large very dark room, being lit by only a couple lights. The eagle eyed amongst the audience will soon see the meat hooks dangling from the ceiling, and will instantly relate it to a video seen only a couple weeks ago. When suddenly a voice calls out from off camera, as it moves to meet the voice.

Desdemona “Mona” Winters-
Down here darling... Let’s make sure to get Merry’s good side for the people.

The camera presumably under control of Lucifer Morgan lowers down and to the side to reveal Desdemona Winters, standing next to a very simple chair, which has the “abducted” Merry Katson tied to it via duct tape, her arms bound to the chair, and taped over her mouth.

Desdemona is dressed very simply in a black hoody and jeans, her hair and make-up is the perfect mix of obviously a lot of time spent on it, while at the same time appearing disorganised and messy. Meanwhile in a stark contrast, the normally pristine Merry is looking more than a little worse for wear after her time with Morgan and Winters. Her hair is a total mess, while all of her makeup is either smeared or has run down her face. Her white dress, which one can only hope was under her coat when taken by the two of them, is torn and ripped in several places, while covered in all manner of dirt.

Stevie darling... I hope if you’re watching this you’re getting my message...

Desdemona moves slightly more towards Merry, placing a hand on her shoulder.

I tried to tell you that we get no joy in what you are making us do... You have us for weeks destroy “challengers” who are nothing even close to that name... They are weak... They give us no pleasure... We do not want to hurt the weak...

Desdemona moves in very close to the face of Merry, so close that their cheeks are almost touching.

You know this by the fact that I have returned Miss Katson to you... Perhaps a little distraught, But she is of course fine... But yet if you do not heed my warnings Stevie... Next time we might have to do as you’re telling us... And worse might befall dear Miss Katson...

Desdemona turns and licks the cheek of Merry, before removing the duct tape that is over her mouth. Merry takes a few moments to compose herself, with a few deep breaths.

Merry Katson-
YOU ARE ANIMALS...

Desdemona slowly steps behind the chair holding Merry, lowering herself so she is once again right next to her cheek; Merry tries to move away, but is firmly bound to the chair.

My dear Merry... We are just doing what needs to be done... If Lucifer doesn’t get competition I won’t be able to stop him... We will have more unfortunate and unforeseen events like the one we see right here now... I have to put so much effort into keeping him contained, it hardly seems worthwhile...

Merry sneers a little at the prospect of what she is saying.

Merry Katson-
UNFORESEEN?! YOU LURED ME TO THE PARKING LOT... AND THE ABDUCTED ME!

Desdemona runs her fingers down Merry’s face on the opposite side from where her own head is, when she gets the same devilish look across her face that the world has now seen so many times.

I didn’t drag you down my dear... Stevie wanted the story... Stevie sent you down... All of this is Stevie... If he had only sent decent competition... You’d not be here... If he’d only listened to my warnings... You’d not be here... If he’d only not be so caught up in his own affairs... You’d not be here... He is hurting you... Not me...

She sneers again, but before she can come up with a retort, Desdemona continues her rant.

If you’re still undecided at this point Stevie... This gift can be seen as your final warning... If you do not give us the competition we desire... We will start hunting... And next time... We will be out for blood...

Desdemona sticks the tape caringly back over Merry’s mouth, and can be seen to make somewhat of a sarcastic pout at her, when the two of them lock eyes. Desdemona then moves out of camera shot, while it stays on the disheartened Katson for a few more seconds before it suddenly turns around, giving a close up look of the gigantic Lucifer Morgan, starring down at the camera with a crazed look in his eyes.

“The Leviathan” Lucifer Morgan-
We eat... Therefore we hunt...
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morgan
Beginner

Will the hunt begin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will the hunt begin?   Will the hunt begin? EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:48 am

Sorry its a little all over the place
Have been a bit rushed with things
But i hope its still good
Back to top Go down

Will the hunt begin?
Page 1 of 1