Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Spawn Calls Out The Network EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Spawn Calls Out The Network EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Spawn Calls Out The Network EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Spawn Calls Out The Network EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Spawn Calls Out The Network EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Spawn Calls Out The Network I_vote_lcapSpawn Calls Out The Network I_voting_barSpawn Calls Out The Network I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Spawn Calls Out The Network I_vote_lcapSpawn Calls Out The Network I_voting_barSpawn Calls Out The Network I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Spawn Calls Out The Network

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spawn
Nano FWE wrestler
Spawn

Spawn Calls Out The Network Empty
PostSubject: Spawn Calls Out The Network   Spawn Calls Out The Network EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:19 pm

Spawn celebrates his victory then grabs a microphone.

Spawn: Last week I destroyed Wondrer and retained the New Blood Championship, Yes I did and after that match I thought to my self what if things could be different, I have to say Wondrer gave me on hell of a match but I knocked him out cold to retain the New Blood Championship.

The Crowd: BOOO!!!!!

Spawn: Yes you can boo me all you like, Cause last week I proved I am a fighting champion, I will defend this title any place anywhere Twenty Four Seven if possible, now Wondrer you chose to [censored] me off and you got a Tombstone for your trouble, this be a warning to all that oppose me BE AWARE BE VERY AWARE AS I COULD DRAG YPUR VER SOUL TO HELL AND THERE WILL BE NO RETURN .

The Crowd: YOU SUCK.....YOU SUCK.....

Spawn: Now onto other matters, The Management say one think and do another, they promise you one thing but give you another, they even say how much they value of our commitment when all they value is the money you fools spend on the tickets to come see this sorry excuse of a fed...........

THE CROWD: SHUT THE {CENSORED} UP.....SHUT THE {CENSORED} UP

Spawn: All I see in Fatality Wrestling is a bunch of misfits trying to recreate something that's already been done and failing miscible, I know its sad its damn sad, then we have this so called Network that's trying to take over, you know something I kind of like the Network and how they operate so I'm here to call out the representative of the Network..

Spawn stands waiting for a response as we here the loud boo's from the crowd within a couple of seconds Rick Rogers is seen on the stage holding a microphone and he walks down to the ring and gets in.

Rick Rogers: So you're Spawn the one that took out KJ well you know him as Fake Smoke, you have big [Censored] taking on The Network like that, I admire you Spawn you the kid of person we need someone like you who can get the job done by any means necessary......

THE CROWD: BOOOOO!!!!!!!

Spawn nods his head

Spawn: Hmm I am, am I

Rick Rogers: yes Spawn you are

Spawn: That's good to know because to be honest Fatality Wrestling has been holding me back, i want to be able to say what i want when i want, i want to able to destroy people like i did at Chamber Of Horrors and like I did last week, you see The Network are trying to take over Fatality Wrestling and to be honest i like the way The Network think. So i am going to suggest something you want to take over i can help you more than that fake smoke could ever, all you have to do is let me attack whoever i want when i want what you say.

Rick Rogers: are you saying you want to join The Network, because if you are and you truly mean what you just said, and i know you do mean it i have seen your violent side in that chamber of horrors match and you are a force to be reckoned with so Spawn let me be the first to welcome you to The Network...

THE CROWD:BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spawn shakes Rick Rogers hand as the crowd boo's get even louder and they both leave the ring and head into the back

Last edited by Spawn on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:41 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : adding some more detail and added a responce to last weeks match)
Back to top Go down

Spawn Calls Out The Network
Page 1 of 1