Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
To take what is ours... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
To take what is ours... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
To take what is ours... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
To take what is ours... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
To take what is ours... EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
To take what is ours... I_vote_lcapTo take what is ours... I_voting_barTo take what is ours... I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
To take what is ours... I_vote_lcapTo take what is ours... I_voting_barTo take what is ours... I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

To take what is ours...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucifer Morgan
Beginner

To take what is ours... Empty
PostSubject: To take what is ours...   To take what is ours... EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 1:23 am

The show has only just begun and the crowd is already extremely pumped for yet another incredible edition of Fatality Wrestling. The cameras pan across the crowd, as portions cheer louder and louder as they appear on the titantron, waving their signs for the world to see, all attempting to get as much attention as possible.

Suddenly a voice louder than all of their combined silences them, screaming through the PA system.

Desdemona “Mona” Winters-
SHUT UP!

The crowd are seen to stare at the titantron expecting her and the Fatality Wrestling champion to appear on the big screen. However it stays focused on the crowd’s shocked and surprised faces.

What are you insignificant people even cheering for? Because you managed to crawl out of your holes for more than a couple hours to sit and watch other people work?

The crowd begin to jeer Mona, but of course this does little cause pause or even slow down the devilish woman.

You make up your little signs, put on your $30 t-shirts, and stroll down to the arena to fill like you apart of something. You are all so pathetic it is actually painful.

The jeers begin to get louder as if it was actually a genuine attempt to drown Mona’s voice out, though it does little if anything to actually keep her quiet.

I and my “Leviathan” have been tearing Fatality Wrestling apart at the seams since we arrived. We have claimed the top prize the company can offer, and nobody can offer anything to challenge us. We are now 6 matches undefeated. We are sick and tired of constantly facing the same weak and pathetic challengers. Is it too much to ask for something a little competitive?

The crowd quietens a little, but a few sections of die-hard haters of Mona, continue the jeers and chants, though of course it does absolutely nothing to faze her for a moment.

We do not want to face up against the same weak opponents for the same result week in and week out...

The titantron now changes to “highlights” of the previous matches, with clips of Lucifer hitting all manner of moves upon his opponents, focusing mainly on his trademarks and finishers for the truest of effects of his power and devastation. While this plays, Desdemona keeps on talking over it.

I never expect my darling Lucifer to lose in a fair match. I never expect him to be challenged on an even grounded match. I don’t expect him to find much of an issue if we were to level the balance in the other...

She pauses for a moment, and a small cackle of a laugh can be heard from her, breaking up the otherwise solemn way she has delivered the rest of her speech.

... Competitors. Instead what do we get? We get pushed to the back, made to continue to face the waste and bottom of the barrel that Fatality has to offer. Meanwhile groups vying for “power” steal the time and attention that is ours. “The Network” thinks they can gain power.

The crowd give a mixed response to this idea, whether they are jeering or cheering more for either Desdemona or “The Network”.

We hold the true power in Fatality Wrestling. When you hold the Fatality Wrestling Championship. When you are capable of unleashing the “Dante’s Inferno” upon those who challenge you. When you are undefeated and will continue to be undefeated. You hold all the power. I and my Lucifer hold... ALL... THE... POWER...

The crowd go back to jeering at Desdemona, though you think at this stage they would have noticed she doesn’t really worry about their opinion regarding any of it.

Understand this now... And this goes for the entire roster... We are still the hunters of Fatality Wrestling... No-one can stop us...
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morgan
Beginner

To take what is ours... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To take what is ours...   To take what is ours... EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 1:23 am

Sorry, its only a short one guys.
I'm quite ill atm
Back to top Go down

To take what is ours...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatality Wrestling :: Offtopic, Archives & Absences :: Archives-
Jump to: