Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
For whom the bell tolls... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
For whom the bell tolls... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
For whom the bell tolls... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
For whom the bell tolls... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
For whom the bell tolls... EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
For whom the bell tolls... I_vote_lcapFor whom the bell tolls... I_voting_barFor whom the bell tolls... I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
For whom the bell tolls... I_vote_lcapFor whom the bell tolls... I_voting_barFor whom the bell tolls... I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

For whom the bell tolls...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucifer Morgan
Beginner

For whom the bell tolls... Empty
PostSubject: For whom the bell tolls...   For whom the bell tolls... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 6:24 am

The Fatality Wrestling crowd is already settled in for an amazing night of action, already seeing some of the best competitors in the industry fighting for recognition and giving it all right before the PPV.

Suddenly the sounds of a gong rings out across the arena, it startles the capacity crowd for a moment, before large sections of the crowd all gradually realise a video has begun to play on the titantron. The video is being shot in a dark room, lit in places by small tea light candles dotted across the floor and on random pieces of unidentifiable furniture.

Suddenly the gong rings out again, the camera pans seemingly following a crude path marked by the candles, or at least a gap between two rows that the cameraman is utilising as one. The crowd can be heard murmuring but are once again silenced by the sounding of the gong. The loud metallic sound echoes through the arena as the camera eventually finds a circle of larger and brighter candles.

Sat dead centre of the circle is the unmistakeable figure of Desdemona Winters. Even with the lack of lighting and the fact she has kept her head down, all fans of Fatality Wrestling instantly are able to recognise the demonic Winters. With the sounding of the gong again, she raises her head to look directly into the camera. Her entirely black attire and make-up makes her blend in the background well, while also emphasising the light from the candles.

She stares emotionless at the centre of the camera, before waiting for the ringing of the gong to finally stop, before she begins to speak.

Desdemona “Mona” Winters-
I feel I must apologise to the people of last week. A rare occasion where I have been proven wrong... Last week I said my Lucifer would finally have the match he deserved.

The gong sounds loudly once again, perfectly timed for the end of her sentence, as she once again waits for the silence.

I promised you a match that would finally see your Fatality Wrestling Champion have a challenge. But I was wrong. All we got was another nobody stepping up to this “Leviathans” power; just to be put back down into Purgatory.

The gong rings out, almost seeming to get louder with each ring. With Desdemona completely unflinching to what must be the incredibly loud sound of it, not taking her eyes off the centre of the camera for even a moment.

My “Leviathan” continues to rule the ring with an iron fist. Undefeated in 8 matches. Not challenged in 8 matches. To continue along these lines refuses to be fair to my “Leviathan”. He needs to be pushed to his limit. But these nobodies have shown they can’t even last for him to break a sweat.

Gong echoes as large portions of the crowd begin to try to get louder than it, by booing Desdemona in her criticisms of some of their favourite competitors.

It’s not fair on those of you who pay to see these matches. They are supposed to be competitive. Yet all you see is my Lucifer destroying yet another soul. You might enjoy hearing them crash to the Dante’s Inferno; listening to them crack within Purgatory. Thus you’re welcome. But it could at the very least be a test for my “Leviathan”.

The crowd seem to be slightly quieter through this gong sound, possibly due to the fact that Desdemona is in some round about fashion actually saying they deserve more for their money. Even though insulting decent competitors, she is genuinely asking for someone to actually step up to the mark.

Most of all however... This is just unfair on me. I am the one who has to control my “Leviathan”. When he goes unchallenged... When he does not have to work for his victories... He does become very agitated. I must soothe his demon soul the way only I can. It is just so much effort. A burden that I whole heartedly take on, but feel that I’m being made to suffer for no reason.

The crowd once again go back to their loud booing through the gong sounding, however if the recording is live, and Desdemona could even hear it, she appears to take no notice whatsoever.

And yet still we go ignored. We still have to work away at mid-card. The Champion of the entire company is forced to compete away from the action. Away from where he can be viewed in his grandeur. All because some children believe they should hold the power. Remember that we have the power with the title...

She raises her hand, and this time no gong sounds at all, indicating that the ringing of the gong was certainly in the same room as her, as most would have assumed anyway, still showing an impressive control of herself; considering how loud the gong was.

Desdemona “Mona” Winter-
I control the power... I control the Leviathan...

The camera suddenly pans away, showing to another lit area, slightly across the room, lit by even larger candles still, dotted at different heights. When the remarkable figure of Lucifer Morgan dressed ready to go in his ring gear, swings a hammer at the gong again, this time certainly louder than it was before.

While the crowd recover from the extra loud sound of the gong, the camera quickly moves across the room to “The Leviathan” Lucifer Morgan. Who stands holding the hammer across both hands, staring intensely at the camera, until the ringing finally stops.

“The Leviathan” Lucifer Morgan-
I can't bear the silent ringing in my skull.
Back to top Go down

For whom the bell tolls...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatality Wrestling :: Offtopic, Archives & Absences :: Archives-
Jump to: