Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
A Step in the Right Direction EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
A Step in the Right Direction EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
A Step in the Right Direction EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
A Step in the Right Direction EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
A Step in the Right Direction EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
A Step in the Right Direction I_vote_lcapA Step in the Right Direction I_voting_barA Step in the Right Direction I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
A Step in the Right Direction I_vote_lcapA Step in the Right Direction I_voting_barA Step in the Right Direction I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

A Step in the Right Direction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake Lawson
Beginner

A Step in the Right Direction Empty
PostSubject: A Step in the Right Direction   A Step in the Right Direction EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 5:04 pm

The camera opens to show the backstage area of Fatality Wrestling as it usually is. Assorted tables dressed with food and water, crew members scrambling around, and the lovely Merry Katson looking for her latest interview. She hasn't gotten her usual interviewee, Blake Lawson, just yet tonight which is odd. It's become a weekly occurrence that Blake and his manager Holden would appear for an interview with Miss Katson. And of course just as the suspicion mounts, Blake and Holden appear. Merry smiles as she greets them privately before turning to the camera.

Merry Katson: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guests at this time, Blake Lawson and Holden Caulfield. Now Blake, last week you seemed very hostile, and after a solid back and forth match with Ultramantis Black you were able to come away with another win. You seemed to have vengeance in your eyes upon doing so, and you seemed to be out to prove a point. What did you mean last week when you said "they" told you to lay down and die against Spawn? Who is they?

Blake Lawson: Merry, it doesn't matter really. As I've said a million times, I came here to wrestle. When I was told not to do my job, I was insulted and mad. I was told to give Spawn an easy win, become a jobber just for one night. They told me to do it again to Ultramantis last week but instead I gave the fans a show. Tonight I'm going to do it all again. Sergiu is my opponent and I'm going to give him a match he won't forget, but I'm going to win, regardless.

You see Merry, I've had enough of being the nice guy on campus, If I don't get what I want soon, Fatality Wrestling and Blake Lawson will be finished for good. And I hope I can make that very clear, because Management isn't going to tell me when to win and when to lose, I refuse to let that happen. I'm going to fight, that's it. Do you at least understand?

Merry nods as Holden takes the microphone.

Holden Caulfield: I hope you bigwigs are happy. I really do. You've brought out a fire in my client and my friend. I'm looking to get the best for him, and you are trying to make it so he's not only in the ring with sub-par opponents, but having him job out and put them over? We won't stand for it. You've made a serious mistake, and it's time to pay for it.

Blake and Holden leave Merry with a smile as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down

A Step in the Right Direction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatality Wrestling :: Offtopic, Archives & Absences :: Archives-
Jump to: