Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Who Is Malyzar Cellulose? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Who Is Malyzar Cellulose? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Who Is Malyzar Cellulose? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Who Is Malyzar Cellulose? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Who Is Malyzar Cellulose? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Who Is Malyzar Cellulose? I_vote_lcapWho Is Malyzar Cellulose? I_voting_barWho Is Malyzar Cellulose? I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Who Is Malyzar Cellulose? I_vote_lcapWho Is Malyzar Cellulose? I_voting_barWho Is Malyzar Cellulose? I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Who Is Malyzar Cellulose?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malyzar Cellulose

Malyzar Cellulose

Who Is Malyzar Cellulose? Empty
PostSubject: Who Is Malyzar Cellulose?   Who Is Malyzar Cellulose? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:42 pm

The camera opens up very slowly to an unexpected darkness. Although it's very dark, light can be seen coming from a direction. As the camera is fully opened up now, trees can be seen every where. It is quite clear that the camera is occupying a heavily wooded area. Lots and lots of brown leaves can be seen. You can hear the wind, along with other things such as owls, leaves crunching from a distance, branches breaking and a lot of other wild life. After the camera surveys the area for about 5 minutes another sound can be heard. The sound of heavy footsteps coming towards the camera. The footsteps are crunching leaves and snapping branches with every step as it draws nearer and nearer. After a little under a minute, the last footstep arrives and it's right beside the camera. Suddenly the man beside the camera, slowly walks into view of a large, dark brown, extremely hairy, thing who looks like a caveman. This thing looked into the camera with semi enlarged eyes and allowed the camera to get a nice full look at him. The thing stood about 7'5 inches from the ground, he weighed well over 500 Lbs, and had the ugliest face known to man. He stood there and began to speak into the camera with a deep, cracked, slow voice.

Unknown voice: "Haddonfield, Illinois. I live here...In Haddonfield, Illinois. I live here in the forest, in this jungle of wildlife.

Wildlife who hates me, but accepts me. Wildlife fears me, but respects me. Wildlife that runs from me, but can never seem to get away.

They understand what I must do to survive and all they ever try and do is the same. I am what I am. I, over the span of many years never seemed to fit, in anything, but I eventually found where I belonged. I found somewhere in which respect isn't given but it's taken. This is my home here in this jungle, and I plan to get myself a new home sometime near in the near future. Because it's all the same, to get to where you feel you belong, you have to do things you may not want to sometimes. If you happen to enjoy those things however, you'll have an advantage over all others. That's where I come in. My name, is Malyzar.. I am Malyzar Cellulose, and I will come into Fatality Wrestling unwelcomed and take what's not mine and show many, many eyes something they have never witnessed before. No one will get passes, their are no second chances. I have no friends. My name is Malyzar Cellulose, and I will come into the jungle and make it mine"

Malyzar Cellulose looks into the camera with a dark, creepy passion as he walks away leaving you hearing the same exact sound you heard as he was first walking towards the camera.

The camera slowly fades away to darkness

My rps will get better, I just need to get adjusted.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Beginner
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Malyzar Cellulose?   Who Is Malyzar Cellulose? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 7:33 pm

*is this your first. RP? If so, no need to adjust, this is an excellent RP!
Back to top Go down
Katalina Katana
Awesome FWE wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Malyzar Cellulose?   Who Is Malyzar Cellulose? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 9:50 pm

nice RP.
Back to top Go down
https://fawr.forumotion.co.uk
Malyzar Cellulose

Malyzar Cellulose

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Malyzar Cellulose?   Who Is Malyzar Cellulose? EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 8:00 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Malyzar Cellulose?   Who Is Malyzar Cellulose? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Is Malyzar Cellulose?
Page 1 of 1