Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Bartolomeo's Gimmick EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Bartolomeo's Gimmick EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Bartolomeo's Gimmick EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Bartolomeo's Gimmick EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Bartolomeo's Gimmick EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Bartolomeo's Gimmick I_vote_lcapBartolomeo's Gimmick I_voting_barBartolomeo's Gimmick I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Bartolomeo's Gimmick I_vote_lcapBartolomeo's Gimmick I_voting_barBartolomeo's Gimmick I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Bartolomeo's Gimmick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bartolomeo

Bartolomeo

Bartolomeo's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Bartolomeo's Gimmick   Bartolomeo's Gimmick EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 5:47 pm

Name: Bartolomeo
Hometown: Las Vegas
Class: Speed
Height: 6'1
Weight: 207 lbs
Alignment (Face/Tweener/Heel): Tweener
Physical Appearance(Hair, eyes, what kind of clothes does he/she usually wear, have any tattoos and/or scars?): He mostly wears a green suit for out-of-the-ring experiences, he has brown eyes and brown hair, but when he gets ready for his match he is topless and wears pants with a green/black color, all tied down to his wrestler boots which are black.
Gimmick:?
Entrance(Entrance you want to use on show):
Finishing move: Bartistic Bomb(lifts the opponent really high into the air, then Bartolomeo throws the opponent down to the ground hard executing Bartistic Bomb)
Signature moves: Shocking Drop(Samoan Drop)
Taunts: Simply Bored(just waits around, picking his nose, simply doing nothing executing a Simply Bored)
Backstory: In Las Vegas, his parents are very rich, Bartolomeo could get anything he ever wanted, money, women, power, you name it he could get it... however after his parents died he was left with all the money and foolishly spent it all away, now he is in-debt to people you don't want to be in debt with, and he does only one thing he can do to try and get all the money to pay back the people he is in debt with... Wrestling, Bartolomeo likes to be a gentleman in every situation, but he is known to take extreme heights and can be cocky sometimes which resorts him to the heel side.
Back to top Go down

Bartolomeo's Gimmick
Page 1 of 1