Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
I will crush their dreams! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
I will crush their dreams! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
I will crush their dreams! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
I will crush their dreams! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
I will crush their dreams! EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
I will crush their dreams! I_vote_lcapI will crush their dreams! I_voting_barI will crush their dreams! I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
I will crush their dreams! I_vote_lcapI will crush their dreams! I_voting_barI will crush their dreams! I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

I will crush their dreams!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Murasaki

Murasaki

I will crush their dreams! Empty
PostSubject: I will crush their dreams!   I will crush their dreams! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:15 pm

*A tall man who isn't wearing a top is shown playing basketball is seen on the camera*

*The man runs from the ring to the other ring, jumps and does a 180 dunk looking like there was a tornado for sometime*

*He wipes his sweat with a towel and puts on his black hoodie*

*He walks in to an alley and sees a poster of Fatality Wrestling and looks at the direction of the arena*

Murasaki: *laughs like a maniac* This is going to be more fun than basketball. I will crush their dreams!
Back to top Go down

I will crush their dreams!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatality Wrestling :: Storylines & Roleplays :: Outside The Arena-
Jump to: