Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Charles McBright and Sylvia McBright bio EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Charles McBright and Sylvia McBright bio EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Charles McBright and Sylvia McBright bio EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Charles McBright and Sylvia McBright bio EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Charles McBright and Sylvia McBright bio EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Charles McBright and Sylvia McBright bio I_vote_lcapCharles McBright and Sylvia McBright bio I_voting_barCharles McBright and Sylvia McBright bio I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Charles McBright and Sylvia McBright bio I_vote_lcapCharles McBright and Sylvia McBright bio I_voting_barCharles McBright and Sylvia McBright bio I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Charles McBright and Sylvia McBright bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cahir jr

Cahir jr

Charles McBright and Sylvia McBright bio Empty
PostSubject: Charles McBright and Sylvia McBright bio   Charles McBright and Sylvia McBright bio EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:49 am

Weight: 95kg

Height: 1,84m

Alignment: Tweener/Heel

Hometown: London, England

Distinguishing Marks: Mechanical arms connected on his back tattoos, Wolf chain necklace tattoo on his neck and chest.

Attire: Long leather trousers and heavy boots.

Entrance: Colourful fireworks on the stage then he comes out through the smoke and sings to his mic the song that plays in the background (something with heavy metal riffs, no idea what is it for now).

Finishing Move: Bigos (JackHammer) - Lifts the opponent in suplex position, waving his left hand to the crowd and spins with the opponent into powerslam position slamming him on the mat.

Signature Moves (for now):
Schabowy - Knee Stomp

Story: Charles is a Brit with Irish roots, which can be heard in his accent. He didn't have any kind of difficult past. He finished good school in which he was training Wrestling and after classes he was goin for Krav Maga lessons. He is somewhat handsome and always had decent skill in singing and playing guitar so he always been that "cool kid". Fatality Wrestling Federation is his first and he wants to make as big as possible impact on it to get money. Not because he is poor. Just because he LOVES cash and spending it.

Sylvia McBright

Weight: 52kg

Height: 1,62m

Hometown: London, England

Alignment: Tweener/Heel

Story: Rich and beautiful girl from the very best of English high class. Disgrace for the family, because she secretly married "that spoiled brat" Charles McBright. Went with him to Fatality Wrestling Federation to always be close to him and support whenever she can
Back to top Go down

Charles McBright and Sylvia McBright bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatality Wrestling :: Introduction :: Introduce Your Wrestler/Gimmick-
Jump to: