Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Smoke arrives (before match 3) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Smoke arrives (before match 3) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Smoke arrives (before match 3) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Smoke arrives (before match 3) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Smoke arrives (before match 3) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Smoke arrives (before match 3) I_vote_lcapSmoke arrives (before match 3) I_voting_barSmoke arrives (before match 3) I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Smoke arrives (before match 3) I_vote_lcapSmoke arrives (before match 3) I_voting_barSmoke arrives (before match 3) I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Smoke arrives (before match 3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spawn
Nano FWE wrestler
Spawn

Smoke arrives (before match 3) Empty
PostSubject: Smoke arrives (before match 3)   Smoke arrives (before match 3) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:50 pm

*camera cuts to the back where a hurst pulls up filled with smoke the windows open and the smoke begin's to seep out.....after a few seconds the door opens and out steps Smoke*

Norman Bates: I cannot believe this its smoke the last time anyone saw Smoke was way back last year in FRW when after a match he was attacked and carted off by druids this cannot be can it.

* Smoke slams the limo door shut*

Robert Maze: Norman that is smoke alright he was First in FRW then he went to DZW then he came here to FWE Stole the tag titles then went back to FRW only to be attacked byt druids that put him in a casket and we've never seen Smoke until now.

* smoke begins to walk out of the car park into the backstage area*

Norman Bates: thanks for the history lesson Robert I've followed smoke throughout his career but I didn't expect him to be here tonight on our return show, could this be a sign of things to come.

Robert Maze: Norman, Norman, Norman...Smoke is here he's gonna do what he does best and that's talk trash and attack unexpected wrestlers whenever he gets a chance too, and if Smoke does that damn Smoke has a problem promo I will get in that ring and shut him up.

Norman Bates: ha ha ha Robert don't make me laugh.

*smoke pulls out his mobile phone dials a number then starts to speak*

Smoke: Hello I've just arrived everything seems ok, just cannot wait till you get herem

*smoke listens then puts the phone down*

Robert Maze: Now this is what I'm on about smoke has always got a plan

*smoke walks towards the entrance area and walks onto the stage*

Norman Bates: Here we go I wonder what Smoke has to say

*smoke walks down the ramp to the ringside area goes to the announcers table grabs a mic and gets into the ring*

Robert Maze: This better not be a Smoke has a problem promo cause I tell you I will kick his sorry butt all over this arena

*smoke puts the mic to his mouth and begins to speak*

Smoke: ladies an Gentlemen, Boys and girls you I'm not the original smoke you all know of oh no you see that smoke is still gone, I'm a better smoke than the original will ever be, you see watching DZW and FRW listening to smoke go on and on about how he had a problem, I'm not like that if the original smoke ever did decide to turn up well guess what I will destroy him. I was in FRW at the time, Smoke had a big ego so I salute you smoke wherever you may be cause I'm the new smoke now.

*smoke throws the mic down and gets out of the ring and heads into the back*

Norman bates: WOW that's not the real smoke, I wonder who this guy could be.

Robert maze: I like this Smoke I really do he's better than the original Smoke

Norman Bates: how did I know you would like this guy you haven't even seen him wrestle.

Robert Maze: He's better than the original smoke on so many levels for one he hasn't done the Smoke has a problem promo, he hasn't got a big head like the original this is great this goes out to the original Smoke wherever he may be lest see you come to Fatality wrestling and step up to this Smoke and I guarantee you'll get beaten to aa bloody pulp.
Back to top Go down

Smoke arrives (before match 3)
Page 1 of 1