Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Not Everyone Can Handle Vegas (before match promo) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Not Everyone Can Handle Vegas (before match promo) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Not Everyone Can Handle Vegas (before match promo) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Not Everyone Can Handle Vegas (before match promo) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Not Everyone Can Handle Vegas (before match promo) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Not Everyone Can Handle Vegas (before match promo) I_vote_lcapNot Everyone Can Handle Vegas (before match promo) I_voting_barNot Everyone Can Handle Vegas (before match promo) I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Not Everyone Can Handle Vegas (before match promo) I_vote_lcapNot Everyone Can Handle Vegas (before match promo) I_voting_barNot Everyone Can Handle Vegas (before match promo) I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Not Everyone Can Handle Vegas (before match promo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Not Everyone Can Handle Vegas (before match promo) Empty
PostSubject: Not Everyone Can Handle Vegas (before match promo)   Not Everyone Can Handle Vegas (before match promo) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:01 am

*Sharp Dressed Man hits and Vegas strides down to the ring, grabs and mic and sits on the turnbuckle*

Vegas - I am here to tell everyone in the back and everyone in the seats that I'm here.  I'm here to make some noise in this federation.  I'm here to be a buddy and a bad guy.  I'm here to be a villain and a star.  I'm impossible to define and impossible to ignore.  I'm in your face and on your side.  I'm ready to go 24/7.  I will fight any one at any time.  I'm as likely to smack your face as I am to shake your hand.  I'm a monster, but I'm your favorite superstar.  I do what is best for me, and I put on the best possible matches as I do that.  I will be a champion.  Tonight, I'm going to prove to everyone that I am what I say I am.  Bring out what ever punk I'm going to destroy tonight!
Back to top Go down

Not Everyone Can Handle Vegas (before match promo)
Page 1 of 1