Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Segment of Gallics ( Before The Tag Team Championship Match ) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Segment of Gallics ( Before The Tag Team Championship Match ) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Segment of Gallics ( Before The Tag Team Championship Match ) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Segment of Gallics ( Before The Tag Team Championship Match ) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Segment of Gallics ( Before The Tag Team Championship Match ) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Segment of Gallics ( Before The Tag Team Championship Match ) I_vote_lcapSegment of Gallics ( Before The Tag Team Championship Match ) I_voting_barSegment of Gallics ( Before The Tag Team Championship Match ) I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Segment of Gallics ( Before The Tag Team Championship Match ) I_vote_lcapSegment of Gallics ( Before The Tag Team Championship Match ) I_voting_barSegment of Gallics ( Before The Tag Team Championship Match ) I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Segment of Gallics ( Before The Tag Team Championship Match )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Segment of Gallics ( Before The Tag Team Championship Match ) Empty
PostSubject: Segment of Gallics ( Before The Tag Team Championship Match )   Segment of Gallics ( Before The Tag Team Championship Match ) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:22 am

Gallics musics resonates in the hall, and they come all 2 in the ring.
Asterix speaks:

<< - Long ago, I told you that I was not alone and that I will be champion ... That day has arrived! For today, me and my partner fight this Katalina and her mystery partner, as the Gauls are the best!

* 30 seconds of rest and Panoramix speaks *

- Asterix is ​​absolutely right, because today is a new day ... one day, where team titles belong to us, because we are the best team in the federation!
But ... after all, is not that ... this girl can't stop us!

- Strongly Pano ... But I remind you that we are still not complete, soon you'll join us older brother! >>

Then he throws the microphone in the ring and they leave to the locker room.
Back to top Go down

Segment of Gallics ( Before The Tag Team Championship Match )
Page 1 of 1