Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
interview with spawn (before the New Blood Championship match) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
interview with spawn (before the New Blood Championship match) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
interview with spawn (before the New Blood Championship match) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
interview with spawn (before the New Blood Championship match) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
interview with spawn (before the New Blood Championship match) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
interview with spawn (before the New Blood Championship match) I_vote_lcapinterview with spawn (before the New Blood Championship match) I_voting_barinterview with spawn (before the New Blood Championship match) I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
interview with spawn (before the New Blood Championship match) I_vote_lcapinterview with spawn (before the New Blood Championship match) I_voting_barinterview with spawn (before the New Blood Championship match) I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

interview with spawn (before the New Blood Championship match)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spawn
Nano FWE wrestler
Spawn

interview with spawn (before the New Blood Championship match) Empty
PostSubject: interview with spawn (before the New Blood Championship match)   interview with spawn (before the New Blood Championship match) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:43 am

a women with a mic is standing by with spawn

woman: well Spawn you're moments away from your New Blood Championship elimination chamber match, what are your thoughts on your opponents.

spawn laughs and grabs the mic from the woman

Spawn: well the Wandrer walks around like hes some big shotamnd then we have Tank Thompson who also thinks he some big shot, Idefix & Fred Beckman well them two have some issues and then we get to Ultramantis Black he is one tough cookie but I am the cookie monster so tonight I will walk out the New Blood Champion and I will indeed wrestle with honour and respect. you see back in 2012 when I tried getting into a fed there was this one person that always got in before me that same person has never been seen again, remember theres always time for a new beginning theres always time for a new order and order of warriors, and order of might you see I have been secretly speaking with druss and well druss and I have the same idea's the same views next season you will see a new order take form, an order that will shake the very foundations of wrestling as we know it, this goes out to the Network I hear them say you're gonna arrive next season.

Spawn passes the mic back to woman, woman looks at spawn with a look of disbelief

woman: did you just say the Network, Spawn this could infact be bead for us if they do arrive, I meen what will we do

spawn grabs the ic of woan once again

Spawn: listen what you should do is pucker your lips up and kiss their asses and I well I will just sit back and watch before I do anything but I will say this, if the Network stand in my way I will run through you all like a samurai Sword cuts through bone.....Now if you excuse e I have a match

Spawn throws the ic down and heads to the entrance ready for the match
Back to top Go down

interview with spawn (before the New Blood Championship match)
Page 1 of 1