Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Spawn Speaks the truth (before the second match) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Spawn Speaks the truth (before the second match) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Spawn Speaks the truth (before the second match) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Spawn Speaks the truth (before the second match) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Spawn Speaks the truth (before the second match) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Spawn Speaks the truth (before the second match) I_vote_lcapSpawn Speaks the truth (before the second match) I_voting_barSpawn Speaks the truth (before the second match) I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Spawn Speaks the truth (before the second match) I_vote_lcapSpawn Speaks the truth (before the second match) I_voting_barSpawn Speaks the truth (before the second match) I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Spawn Speaks the truth (before the second match)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spawn
Nano FWE wrestler
Spawn

Spawn Speaks the truth (before the second match) Empty
PostSubject: Spawn Speaks the truth (before the second match)   Spawn Speaks the truth (before the second match) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 1:31 pm

the lights go out and four druids come out on to the stage holding wooden torches set a light the smoke starts to come from within the entrance and spawn walks out holding the New Blood Championship draped over his right shoulder and holding a microphone in his right hand

Crowd Cheer

spawn makes his way to the ring side area and gets into the ring

Spawn: Before I start this goes out to you Smoke and that damn Network you said that was arriving, you see Smoke all you are is a disgrace to this industry how one man like you could turn your back on the fans just for the sake of money

Crowd: YEAH!!!!!

Spawn: I said it once I am going to say it again Network if you get in my way I will destroy you so badly you'll wonder what day and what year it is..........................

Crowd: WOOOOOOO

Spawn: Now to tonight's matter you see at our last PPV I became the New Blood Champion in that Chamber match I went to a place so dark and so sinister and you know what

Crowd: WHAT!!!!

Spawn: I will do it again and again why because the creatures of the night are by my side and when its all said and done Fatality Wrestling wont be the same again..........

Crowd: YEAH!!!!

Smoke walks onto the stage holding a microphone and shakes his head

Crowd: BOOOOOOOO!!!!

Smoke: Spawn.....

Smoke: you make me..........

Smoke: Shut the [Censored] up you worthless fans you all make me sick I'm trying to speak here.

Smoke: Spawn as I was saying....

Spawn laughs at Smoke

Spawn: see Smoke no one wants to hear your problems or what the network has sent you here to say, so I am going to say this GET THE [CENSORED] OUT

Crowd: GET THE {CENSORED} OUT.....GET THE {CENSORED} OUT.....

Smoke throws the microphone down and storms back into the back

Spawn: You see fans its people like Smoke that make me want to go on a hardcore brutal spree why should we change for the So Called NETWORK as of tonight network I Declare War on you bring your best talent next week and I will will beat the living hell out of them BECAUSE IT'S TIME TO DRAG SOMEBODY TO HELL..................

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

the lights go out and back on and Spawn has disappeared.

Back to top Go down

Spawn Speaks the truth (before the second match)
Page 1 of 1