Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
An Interview With Spawn EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
An Interview With Spawn EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
An Interview With Spawn EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
An Interview With Spawn EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
An Interview With Spawn EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
An Interview With Spawn I_vote_lcapAn Interview With Spawn I_voting_barAn Interview With Spawn I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
An Interview With Spawn I_vote_lcapAn Interview With Spawn I_voting_barAn Interview With Spawn I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

An Interview With Spawn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spawn
Nano FWE wrestler
Spawn

An Interview With Spawn Empty
PostSubject: An Interview With Spawn   An Interview With Spawn EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:31 am

the camera cuts to the back where spawn is standing alongside his manager and personal interviewer Abigail

Abigail: Spawn you have a title defence tonight I know you have been saying you will be the best New Blood Champion Fatality Wrestling has ever seen

Spawn laughs and grabs the microphone off Abigail

Spawn: HELL YEAH THATS RIGHT ABIGAIL I AM THE BEST NEW BLOOD CHAMPION THIS COMPANY HAS EVER SEEN.........................AND THIS GOES OUT TO YOU THE NETWORK AND TO YOU SMOKE........................Smoke you'll have a problem all right that problem is called Spawn as my farther once said SPAWN ITS TIME TO DRAG SOME ONE TO HELL........Smoke so go get Sun Block its going to be very very hot where you're going and when its all said and done I will in fact be standing alone on the battle field because Its time to another soul..................

Crowd: THANK YOU SPAWN.....THANK YOU SPAWN

the camera fades out
Back to top Go down

An Interview With Spawn
Page 1 of 1