Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Spawn Speaks (just before the first match) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Spawn Speaks (just before the first match) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Spawn Speaks (just before the first match) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Spawn Speaks (just before the first match) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Spawn Speaks (just before the first match) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Spawn Speaks (just before the first match) I_vote_lcapSpawn Speaks (just before the first match) I_voting_barSpawn Speaks (just before the first match) I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Spawn Speaks (just before the first match) I_vote_lcapSpawn Speaks (just before the first match) I_voting_barSpawn Speaks (just before the first match) I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Spawn Speaks (just before the first match)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spawn
Nano FWE wrestler
Spawn

Spawn Speaks (just before the first match) Empty
PostSubject: Spawn Speaks (just before the first match)   Spawn Speaks (just before the first match) EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 7:25 am

Spawn makes his way to the ring holding a microphone in one hand and a steel chair in the other, Spawn enters the ring and sets the steel chair up and sits down

The crowd: YOU SOLD OUT.....YOU SOLD OUT

Spawn shakes his head and stands back up

Spawn: You all make me sick to the stomach, I am the New Blood Champion and I deserve respect

The Crowd: YOU SUCK.....YOU SUCK

Spawn shakes his head and then sits back down on the chair in the middle of the ring

Spawn: I need to get something of my chest, first thing is first at our next PPV I will make an announcement that will shock the very foundations of this company, things this past month haven't been my best I have to admit me joining the Network who saw that coming, what I am saying is the Network is the best thing that has ever happened to me, just look at what I have accomplished I became New blood champion at our last PPV and at the PPV I will destroy our opponents in that tag team match, Why you ask its simple because the network is here to stay and I am happy to be apart of the network.

Spawn throws the microphone down gabs the steel chair and leaves the ring and head up the ramp towards the stage then turns round to take one more look at the ring before going back stage
Back to top Go down

Spawn Speaks (just before the first match)
Page 1 of 1