Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
spawn has a message (before lion prides match EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
spawn has a message (before lion prides match EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
spawn has a message (before lion prides match EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
spawn has a message (before lion prides match EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
spawn has a message (before lion prides match EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
spawn has a message (before lion prides match I_vote_lcapspawn has a message (before lion prides match I_voting_barspawn has a message (before lion prides match I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
spawn has a message (before lion prides match I_vote_lcapspawn has a message (before lion prides match I_voting_barspawn has a message (before lion prides match I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

spawn has a message (before lion prides match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spawn
Nano FWE wrestler
Spawn

spawn has a message (before lion prides match Empty
PostSubject: spawn has a message (before lion prides match   spawn has a message (before lion prides match EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:48 am

the camera goes to Spawn's locker room where Spawn is sat down thinking when two wrestlers burst through the door

Spawn: What the [censored] who do you two think you are

Buck the trend: hey I'm buck but you can call me bucky

spawn laughs at buck

spawn: buck the [censored] whose ass is gonna get whooped if he don't leave my locker room

Wong fey hong stand infront of spawn

Wong Fey Hong: you thinka your funay cause I thinka you stupiid I will whoop you ass

spawn laughs before delivering a double clothesline to wong and buck

Spawn: you should of listened to me I send get out of my locker room before I whooped ya asses but no you had to call me stupid.

spawn looks into the camera

Spawn: this goes out to all you other FWE wrestlers you think this was bad wait till I win the hardcore tournament and take that title from Lion Pride cause lion pride your card has just been marked I will take the hardcore title I will take you to a place you have never been before I will take you to the fiery pits of hell and back I will introduce you to your maker take this as a warning things are about to get extreme

the camera goes back to ringside
Back to top Go down

spawn has a message (before lion prides match
Page 1 of 1