Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Daryl Dixon's message for Lion Pride before their match EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Daryl Dixon's message for Lion Pride before their match EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Daryl Dixon's message for Lion Pride before their match EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Daryl Dixon's message for Lion Pride before their match EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Daryl Dixon's message for Lion Pride before their match EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Daryl Dixon's message for Lion Pride before their match I_vote_lcapDaryl Dixon's message for Lion Pride before their match I_voting_barDaryl Dixon's message for Lion Pride before their match I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Daryl Dixon's message for Lion Pride before their match I_vote_lcapDaryl Dixon's message for Lion Pride before their match I_voting_barDaryl Dixon's message for Lion Pride before their match I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Daryl Dixon's message for Lion Pride before their match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Obelix

Daryl Dixon's message for Lion Pride before their match Empty
PostSubject: Daryl Dixon's message for Lion Pride before their match   Daryl Dixon's message for Lion Pride before their match EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:00 am

*lion pride is walking on the backstages , then he sees Daryl Dixon comming at him with a chair, Lion Pride protects his face but Dixon don't even try to hit him*

Daryl:Hey man , don't tell me that you though I was going to attack you with this *he laughs*

Lion Pride : Well...

Daryl: Don't even think that I'm one of those cheaters , listen ... I don't care 'bout the winner of our match .
I just don't like the actual champ , if you win , I want you to know that you better beat champ bro . See you in ringside.

Lion Pride : See ya...
Back to top Go down
Obelix

Daryl Dixon's message for Lion Pride before their match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daryl Dixon's message for Lion Pride before their match   Daryl Dixon's message for Lion Pride before their match EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:08 am

Part 2 : Daryl's interview

Interviewer : Hello everyone . Im with Daryl Dixon . One of the competitors for the no1 contender match that you'll watch later , so , what do you think about your tonights opponent Daryl.

Daryl : Well , I watched some of his matches , he's good and he have some devastating moves but you know , I resist to big moves , and Im not going to go easy on him . I promise you a big match but we all know the name of the winner , and he better not even think that he can cheat against me .

*he gives the microphone to the interviewer and leave*
Back to top Go down

Daryl Dixon's message for Lion Pride before their match
Page 1 of 1