Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Final message EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Final message EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Final message EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Final message EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Final message EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Final message I_vote_lcapFinal message I_voting_barFinal message I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Final message

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucifer Morgan
Beginner

Final message Empty
PostSubject: Final message   Final message EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:22 am

The end of an action packed show, the crowd are just getting ready to leave, when the big screen lights up with a sudden “Fatality Wrestling Breaking News”. The screen goes black for just a few moments, before it comes back on, in what appears to be the arena car park. Merry Katson is ready with a microphone, seeming slightly out of breath as she speaks.

Merry Katson-
I’ve just been rushed outside to car park, as we’ve received news that a surprising event is about to unfold.

Wearing a long black coat, that goes down over her knees, which is hiding her normally colourful appearance. Her hair is less than its normal perfect condition, showing that she really was rushed out to car park for this event.

Merry Katson-
We received this anonymous tip-off that we would find the main story for our PPV out here.

Merry turns around and begins to walk through the car park, looking around intensely as if looking for something in particular, though from her description of why she went down, it is pretty clear to see that she has next to no idea why she was sent down, or what she is actually looking for.

Ian White-
Chasing shadows, and wasting our time again Merry.

Merry turns around on a dime and stares at Ian over the camera, almost ignoring that the camera is even there.

Merry Katson-
This is a good tip off. We just need to find out what’s going on.

She again begins looking, this time as if looking into the distance. Quickly she begins moving down the central bank, hoping to find what she’s looking for before the rush of people leaving. When suddenly bright lights appear on one side of the camera, blinding nearly a third of the screen, as engine can be heard, with tyres squealing as they sound like their just getting off the line at a race.

The camera seems to be thrown to one side, and down to the floor in what seems to only an instant after the sound of the engine starting up, as Merry falls out of frame. Although she can be heard clearly crying out in nearby.

Merry Katson-
LET GO OF ME... YOU HAVE NO RI...

Before the distinct sound of her being muffled by something, drowns out her noise to little more than just a little bit of murmuring, made fainter as it sounds as though she is taken further away from the cameras stationary position.

In again what appears to be a very short time, Ian White attempts to stir, as the camera, begins to move off the ground, but clearly only a couple feet higher, as he clearly must be still in a seated position.

The new position allows the camera to make out the gigantic figure of “The Leviathan” Lucifer Morgan, placing Merry Katson into the trunk of a black car. She is clearly attempting to fight him off, but it would seem to prove extremely futile at best. Off far to one side, looking pleased with herself is Desdemona Winters.

She seems to have noticed Ian White stirring on the ground, and approaches him in his seated position. As she gets closer, you can see she has today chosen just a red and black corset to wear, with knee high black boots. She bends over towards the camera with a huge smile on her face, as she addresses the camera directly.

Desdemona “Mona” Winters-
Hello Stevie darling. This is a message solely for you. First you insult us being sending your puny fighters to be destroyed by my “Leviathan”. Secondly you personally insult the two of us by ignoring our pleas, to actually have a challenging match, to entertain your crowds; and of course to satisfy my Lucifer. Instead you forced my hand, into doing something I didn’t want to do; now someone else must suffer for your negligence. She’ll be back for your PPV, if you get the message by then.

Desdemona’s hand seems to be doing something, as she reaches behind the camera, seeming to rummage. She takes one final second to blow a kiss to the camera, before it seems to turn off.
Back to top Go down

Final message
Page 1 of 1