Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
A Message From The Network(After the last ppv match) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
A Message From The Network(After the last ppv match) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
A Message From The Network(After the last ppv match) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
A Message From The Network(After the last ppv match) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
A Message From The Network(After the last ppv match) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
A Message From The Network(After the last ppv match) I_vote_lcapA Message From The Network(After the last ppv match) I_voting_barA Message From The Network(After the last ppv match) I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
A Message From The Network(After the last ppv match) I_vote_lcapA Message From The Network(After the last ppv match) I_voting_barA Message From The Network(After the last ppv match) I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

A Message From The Network(After the last ppv match)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spawn
Nano FWE wrestler
Spawn

A Message From The Network(After the last ppv match) Empty
PostSubject: A Message From The Network(After the last ppv match)   A Message From The Network(After the last ppv match) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:57 am

[center]static appears on the fataltron and when it clears A message appears saying 'We're Taking Over' the crowd begin to get restless then the lights go out and and an evil laugh eco'd throughout the arena. when the lights come back on fake smoke is in the middle of the ring holding a mic.

Fake Smoke: I'm Back and I have some news for all you losers.

the crowd begin to chant "you suck [censored]"

Fake Smoke: You see I have made a deal a deal with The Network, you see The Network Is coming and when they do they will infact take over say good bye to hardcore wrestling, cause al I see in fatality wrestling is a bunch of misfits that have no talent whatsoever running around.

the crowd booo

Fake Smoke: so this message is for whoever thinks they can stop the network show yourself and come down to the ring..
Back to top Go down

A Message From The Network(After the last ppv match)
Page 1 of 1