Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Crimson Mist bio EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Crimson Mist bio EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Crimson Mist bio EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Crimson Mist bio EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Crimson Mist bio EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Crimson Mist bio I_vote_lcapCrimson Mist bio I_voting_barCrimson Mist bio I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Crimson Mist bio I_vote_lcapCrimson Mist bio I_voting_barCrimson Mist bio I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Crimson Mist bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crimson Mist

Crimson Mist

Crimson Mist bio Empty
PostSubject: Crimson Mist bio   Crimson Mist bio EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:16 am

Name: Crimson Mist
Hometown: Los Angeles, California
Class: Balanced
Height: 1m 85
Weight: 80 KG
Alignment : Heel
Physical Appearance(Hair, eyes, what kind of clothes does he/she usually wear, have any tattoos and/or scars?):
Grey, medium-long length white hair, reaches to his shoulders. His pupils are Yellow, his sclera seems to be black/greyish. He wears a black cloak which he removes during matches. He wears a red shirt under it, and he wears pants and shoes too. His whole attire is black-blue themed, like in this picture:https://2img.net/h/i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm5/gx_anime_2008/5ds/Kyosuke%20Kiryu/2008110607013321Kyosuke_Kiryu.jpg
Gimmick: He is a mercenary who works for money. the one who pays the most has control over him. He is a brutal fighter, who has no mercy. He tends to draw blood in his matches. He would rip off the opponents head if he was ordered too. This won't happen ofcourse, since its still a wrestling federation.
Entrance(Entrance you want to use on show): The lights in the arena turn off, as a red mist fills the entire arena and gunshots are heard. The lights are turned back on, and Crimson Mist has appeared in the middle of the ring, praying while the song Avenged Sevenfold - Requiem is playing. Crimson Mist throws his blood soaked cape into the air, as he makes a series of backflips, ending up next to the turnbuckle.
Finishing move: Crimson Mist Technique: Devastation
Crimson Mist disappears, and a crimson red mist fills the arena
Crimson Mist appears from behind the opponent, running at him and smashing his face onto the ground with an One Armed Bulldog executing Crimson Mist Technique: Devastation
Signature moves: Crimson Mist Techinque - Launcher (Rocket Launcher)
Taunts: Inner Wrath:
Crimson Mist holds his hand in front of his face, in the direction of his opponent, and he closes his hand like he crushes an object executing a Inner Wrath
Backstory: Not much is known of Crimson Mists past, present or the future. He is a mercenary who can clean up targets for a good sum of money. He isn't a stylish wrestler, he is all about efficiency. He isn't afraid of jumping from the titantron or hitting his opponent multiple times with a steel bat, he just wants to get the job done.
Back to top Go down

Crimson Mist bio
Page 1 of 1