Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Avric's Opening EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Avric's Opening EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Avric's Opening EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Avric's Opening EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Avric's Opening EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Avric's Opening I_vote_lcapAvric's Opening I_voting_barAvric's Opening I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Avric's Opening I_vote_lcapAvric's Opening I_voting_barAvric's Opening I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Avric's Opening

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avric

Avric

Avric's Opening Empty
PostSubject: Avric's Opening   Avric's Opening EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 10:44 am

Everything begins with one energetic voice booming over the loud speakers.

"The presenter is positioned, the cameras are rolling, the strobe lights are blinking and that means the show is kicking!"

The song Sandstorm suddenly airs, accompanying Avric's voice as he shouts only adding more excitement by running around the ring not so different than a kid.

"Ladies and gentleman, boys and girl, it is my pleasure to welcome you to today's show of Fatality Wrestling!"

Everything instantly goes dark, save the ray of light shining in the ring revealing Avric's smiling face.

"I would say that a spectacle like this doesn't happen every year but hey, we come to you on a weekly basis. But just what does our presentation have in store?"

With a nod of his head, and a look of contemplation he continues,

"We bring you the comedic roles of Triple X and yours truly, a bit of horror in the form of Premium and Faceless Void, all around beauty in the physique of Katalina and Femme, breaking the hearts of many, and even some of that transgender in the mind of Ultramantis Black."

Throwing his hands to the sky he calls out to the audience,

"Do we have it all or what folks!?"

(Not complete, and up for editing depending on advice/or requests. Feel free to interfere as well or simply have yourself out there, a duet is quite fine!)

Last edited by Avric on Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kouta

Kouta

Avric's Opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avric's Opening   Avric's Opening EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:25 pm

The crowd cheered on the small speech given by Avric. Whether it was because they loved him, or they just thought he was an announcer and agreed with him, was completely unknown. At first it seemed that only the crowd had a response to what the young wrestler in the ring had just said until “Frontline” by Pillar came over the speakers.

Bright lights filled the arena once again stealing the spot light away from the man in the ring. A single man stood at the top of the entrance ramp with a microphone already in his hands. A few reactions came from the crowd, some cheers, some boos, mostly silence. This wasn’t a shocker though, because the only way they would really know of Kouta is if they were avid wrestling fans and watched the really minor stuff.

The microphone slowly moved up to Kouta’s lips and he begins to slowly walk down towards the ring.

Kouta: Great speech, Avric! Quite a mean crack at Ultramantis Black! Good strategy though, hoping to get him to come out here by making fun of him.

A straight face is held solidly on Kouta’s face but his eyes were filled with amusement at the comment about Black.

Reaching the steps of the ring he slowly took a step at the time and stood outside the ropes.

Kouta: However!

He slowly slides between the top and middle rope before entering the ring and slowly walking around it. His eyes travel around the arena showing some sort of trust.

Kouta: He's not worth the effort, and he’s not man enough to come out here and try to show you up anyways. We all know it to be true, right folks?

He stops and turns towards Avric talking solely to him now.

Kouta: I on the other hand can put on a great show. You know that from the small time show days. Just as well as I know you I can put on a show. The fans came here to watch an amazing show!

He beckons his hand to the crowd but his eyes remain focused on Avric.

Kouta: So would you rather waste your time and energy on a nobody on his way out? Or would you fight another up and comer, put on an amazing show for these fans, and take Fatality Wrestling by storm?

He finally takes the mic from his lips and lowers it to his side waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down

Avric's Opening
Page 1 of 1