Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Spawns thoughts pt2 (Straight After the opening credits) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Spawns thoughts pt2 (Straight After the opening credits) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Spawns thoughts pt2 (Straight After the opening credits) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Spawns thoughts pt2 (Straight After the opening credits) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Spawns thoughts pt2 (Straight After the opening credits) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Spawns thoughts pt2 (Straight After the opening credits) I_vote_lcapSpawns thoughts pt2 (Straight After the opening credits) I_voting_barSpawns thoughts pt2 (Straight After the opening credits) I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Spawns thoughts pt2 (Straight After the opening credits) I_vote_lcapSpawns thoughts pt2 (Straight After the opening credits) I_voting_barSpawns thoughts pt2 (Straight After the opening credits) I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Spawns thoughts pt2 (Straight After the opening credits)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spawn
Nano FWE wrestler
Spawn

Spawns thoughts pt2 (Straight After the opening credits) Empty
PostSubject: Spawns thoughts pt2 (Straight After the opening credits)   Spawns thoughts pt2 (Straight After the opening credits) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 8:31 am

the camera goes to Spawns locker room where Spawn is sat down with his head in his hands, when a masked man and a masked woman walk in and pats Spawn's back.

Masked Man: Spawn soon as we saw what happened last week we thought we come and see how your doing.

Spawn looks up at the masked man

Spawn: Is that who I think it is

Masked man: You damn right I am who you think I am

Spawn gets up and nods his head

Spawn: And I haven't seen you for along time my old friends, I have a feeling I have made a big mistake by joining the Network, I have lost honour and respect, I am not who I should be

the masked woman shakes her head

Masked woman: Spawn you know what to do, I cannot believe I'm saying this but Spawn you are lost you need to do what you do best,

the masked man nods

Masked Man: listen to her Spawn she knows what she talking about and as for those two idiots that attacked you last week well rumour has it, it was the Network behind it, Spawn the network want a war they will have a war now its time for you to make your decision at the end of tonight's PPV.

Spawn nods

Spawn: I know just what to do I, leave it with me all will come clear thank you my old friends you've just made me come to my senses, and now for me to ring a certain someone up..

the masked man and woman look at each other and then back at Spawn

Masked Man: you're going to call someone hmm Spawn are you thinking what I am thinking

Masked Woman: Spawn you do know once you've made that phone call there's no turning back

Spawn nods and gets out his cell phone and begins to dial spawn puts it on loud speaker

*ring...ring*

Unknown: Hello

Spawn: Hello its me spawn

Unknown: Oh Hey mate long time.. long time

Spawn: I'm here with the others

Unknown: Argh Great stuff mate I'm glad they found they found you< what you need

Spawn: I need to get revenge on those two masked idiots from last week, I need you know who to come here tonight and help me.

Unknown: well Spawn you're in luck they are already there tonight, not only are they already there they are going to make themselves known so Spawn I know you know what I know and I know you know what needs to be done.

Spawn: Tonight is the beginning of the end for the Network I helped then and they've turned on me like I meant nothing well tonight my old friends we're getting the band back together

Unknown: Spawn that just made me have a tear in my eye now go do what you have to do...

Spawn hangs up the cell phone and has a group hug with the masked man and woman, the camera fades out
Back to top Go down

Spawns thoughts pt2 (Straight After the opening credits)
Page 1 of 1