Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Spawns backstory (not for fed bio just for genral reading) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Spawns backstory (not for fed bio just for genral reading) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Spawns backstory (not for fed bio just for genral reading) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Spawns backstory (not for fed bio just for genral reading) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Spawns backstory (not for fed bio just for genral reading) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Spawns backstory (not for fed bio just for genral reading) I_vote_lcapSpawns backstory (not for fed bio just for genral reading) I_voting_barSpawns backstory (not for fed bio just for genral reading) I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Spawns backstory (not for fed bio just for genral reading) I_vote_lcapSpawns backstory (not for fed bio just for genral reading) I_voting_barSpawns backstory (not for fed bio just for genral reading) I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Spawns backstory (not for fed bio just for genral reading)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spawn
Nano FWE wrestler
Spawn

Spawns backstory (not for fed bio just for genral reading) Empty
PostSubject: Spawns backstory (not for fed bio just for genral reading)   Spawns backstory (not for fed bio just for genral reading) EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 8:29 am

Name: Spawn
Hometown: The Pits Of Hell
Class: Strength
Height: ???
Weight: ???
Alignment: anything he likes

Title history - Smoke
FRW Tag Team Champions withe Dark Prodigy
FWE Tag Team Champions with Bebo

Title History - Spawn
Fatality Wrestlig New Blood Champioship

Fed History - Smoke

FRW: in late 2012 Smoke burst onto the scene with one goal in mind, that goal would turn in to a crusade where he would Announce war on LBA, during his crusade he crossed paths with FRW's Ultimate X Champion Jake Chambers attacking him numerous times, Smoke then came across Dark Prodigy another FRW Wrestlers who had began to follow Smoke in his crusade attacking LBA wrestlers at any time, a tag team match was declared and after the match Smoke and Dark Prodigy violently put jake chambers partner threw a Flaming Table, while Smoke Attacked Jake Chambers with a steel chair, which led to the tag team title match at FRW's first ever PPV Smash were Smoke and Dark Prodigy would become FRW's first ever tag team champions.

DZW: In Early 2013 Smoke then known as Triple X burst onto the DZW with a new persona, Triple X was attacked week after week bby a masked man, at DZW's PPV Triple X went down to the ring and did his infamous promo Smoke has a problem it would also be the last time we saw smoke in DZW the promo consited of how Evolution was running a mock and how he was gonna stop it then he had a change of heart and became Smoke once again, he walked out of DZW

FWE: A week after walking out of DZW he walked into FWE and went down to the ring to say why he left DZW saying how DZW wasnt the place for him, he also then gave hints of a return fed FRW which was closed for more than a half a year At FWE's PPV Smoke interfeared in Bebo's and Chris Jerichos tag team title match helping them attain the FWE tag titles wich resulted to Bebo Spearing Chris Jericho threw the stage and handing Smoke one half of the tag title belts, smoke then left FWE and Returned to FRW

FRW: June 2013 Smoke returns to FRW on its Return show after being shut down for more than half a year, the Week after the re-launch show Smoke made his way down to the ring wearing an FWE shirt and carrying one half of the FWE tag titles, he stated that FWE was no FRW he then took the FWE shirt off and burned it infront of Mr Sheldon Smith, Smoke later that night had an epic ladder match against Apocolypse which Smoke lost, a week later Smoke had a match with Mr Perfect after his match with Mr Perfect Smoke was attacked and put in a casket by 4 druids and never to be seen again

Fed History - Spawn

Fatality Wrestling: on Febuary 2014 Spawn came to Fatality Wrestling, Spawn didn't cut much promo's, During Fatality Wrestling PPV Chamber Of Horror Spawn showed his violent side to become Fatality Wrestling's New Blood Champion.
Back to top Go down

Spawns backstory (not for fed bio just for genral reading)
Page 1 of 1