Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Spawn Has Risen (Spawns Bio) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Spawn Has Risen (Spawns Bio) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Spawn Has Risen (Spawns Bio) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Spawn Has Risen (Spawns Bio) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Spawn Has Risen (Spawns Bio) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Spawn Has Risen (Spawns Bio) I_vote_lcapSpawn Has Risen (Spawns Bio) I_voting_barSpawn Has Risen (Spawns Bio) I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Spawn Has Risen (Spawns Bio) I_vote_lcapSpawn Has Risen (Spawns Bio) I_voting_barSpawn Has Risen (Spawns Bio) I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Spawn Has Risen (Spawns Bio)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spawn
Nano FWE wrestler
Spawn

Spawn Has Risen (Spawns Bio) Empty
PostSubject: Spawn Has Risen (Spawns Bio)   Spawn Has Risen (Spawns Bio) EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:58 pm

Name: Spawn
Hometown: The Pits Of Hell
Class: Strength
Height: ???
Weight: ???
Alignment: anything he likes
Finishing move: Grave Digger
Signature moves: ChokeSlam & Leg Drop
Taunts: none atm

Physical Appearance: back full face mask that hide the hair with white around the eyes, Black attire that has like a white V in the middle that goes to the shoulder on the back and front. Black boots with studs, Full finger gloves Back, leather wrist bands full of studs on each wrist.

Gimmick: twisted individual that breaks the rules when needed too to get what he wants, Speaks his mind and doesn't care about the consequences.

Entrance: the arena lights go out on the stage fire appears, Spawn rises through the fire and steps out. The lights go to red Spawn looks around slowly then begins to walk down the ramp to ringside, as he reaches the ringside are spawn then heads toward the ring steps and slowly goes up them onto the apron and into the ring where Spawn drops to one knee and rises his left arm in the air while his right one touches his left shoulder then the arena lights go back to normal and spawn gets to his feet.

Backstory: Spawn Once known as Smoke from FRW went missing after FRW's last PPV where the druids took smoke to hell and smoke was never seen again, Smoke then got the name Spawn from a person he once knew. Smoke now known as Spawn he searched the fiery pits of hell for clues to who he once was even as smoke he never knew his real name or origins, will Spawn be able to find out the truth about himself and. where he comes from. Spawn Will Rise And he will raise some Hell, Spawn Has risen from the ashes of hell and now he's returned.
Back to top Go down

Spawn Has Risen (Spawns Bio)
Page 1 of 1