Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Bustin Dustin bio EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Bustin Dustin bio EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Bustin Dustin bio EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Bustin Dustin bio EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Bustin Dustin bio EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Bustin Dustin bio I_vote_lcapBustin Dustin bio I_voting_barBustin Dustin bio I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Bustin Dustin bio I_vote_lcapBustin Dustin bio I_voting_barBustin Dustin bio I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Bustin Dustin bio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bustin Dustin

Bustin Dustin

Bustin Dustin bio Empty
PostSubject: Bustin Dustin bio   Bustin Dustin bio EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:22 am

Bustin Dustin

Alignment: Heel

Hometown: Chicago, IL, USA

Hair: Brown always up in a mohawk

Eyes: Brown

Attire: Red wrestling pants with tribal art on the legs

Distinguishing Marks: Lots of tribal art tattoos on his arms and back and a few scars on his face from his many fights in his youth.

Story: Dustin Johnson grew up as a spoiled rich kid who hated his parents until he ran away at age 15. Dustin lived on the streets as a squatter and fighting for everything in life for 3 years. At age 18 Dustin got his first job as a bouncer in a bar where his temper served him well, but he was fired after 6 months for causing to many injuries leading to the bar getting sued multiple times. But while he was working as a bouncer a wrestling trainer from a local wrestling promotion asked him to join his school. At the time Dustin turned him down, but after he was fired Dustin sought out the promoter and Bustin Dustin's career was born. Dustin wrestled for the local promotion for a few years getting better and better and eventually signed with a national promotion.

Why He Wrestles: Bustin Dustin wrestles for two reasons, 1) Because he enjoys nothing more than inflicting pain on another human being. 2) To hide from the ghosts of his past.

My plans are to develop Bustin Dustin into a mega-heel that even the heel announcers and interviewers don't like. I also plan on having some of the ghosts of his past show as fans, npc's, or other wrestlers. No idea how yet, but that will come in time.
Back to top Go down
Katalina Katana
Awesome FWE wrestler

Bustin Dustin bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bustin Dustin bio   Bustin Dustin bio EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 12:09 pm

does his age always stay the same? Razz

he's pretty young to have wrestled in OMEGA, haha.

Back to top Go down
https://fawr.forumotion.co.uk
Bustin Dustin

Bustin Dustin

Bustin Dustin bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bustin Dustin bio   Bustin Dustin bio EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 12:40 pm

This is not the same Bustin Dustin, but he will either be a huge fan of the original or perhaps related somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bustin Dustin bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bustin Dustin bio   Bustin Dustin bio Empty

Back to top Go down

Bustin Dustin bio
Page 1 of 1