Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Bustin Dustin's Arrival EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Bustin Dustin's Arrival EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Bustin Dustin's Arrival EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Bustin Dustin's Arrival EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Bustin Dustin's Arrival EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Bustin Dustin's Arrival I_vote_lcapBustin Dustin's Arrival I_voting_barBustin Dustin's Arrival I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Bustin Dustin's Arrival I_vote_lcapBustin Dustin's Arrival I_voting_barBustin Dustin's Arrival I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Bustin Dustin's Arrival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bustin Dustin

Bustin Dustin

Bustin Dustin's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Bustin Dustin's Arrival   Bustin Dustin's Arrival EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:55 am

* a motorcycle arrives at the arena with a man wearing a leather jacket, leather pants, and his hair in a mohawk. He parks his bike, climbs off and heads toward the employee entrance when he is stopped by a woman with a microphone *

Merry Katson: "Hi, I'm Merry Katson. Are you Bustin Dustin? Are you gonna be wresting tonight for Fatality Wresting?"

Bustin Dustin: "Good to see you're well informed. Yes I am Bustin Dustin, and yes I am here tonight to wrestle for Fatality Wrestling. Do you have any other riveting questions for me, Merry?"

Merry Katson: "Yes I do. What brings you here? Why do you want to wrestle for us?"

Bustin Dustin: "My purpose here is simple. I'm here to inflict pain. When I here bones crackling while I am twisting off my opponent's foot by their ankle it brings a smile to my face."

Merry Katson: "So you aren't here to win and become a champion?"

Bustin Dustin: "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I want to win a title. As long as it means I get to hurt people along the way. I mean, how great would it be to break my opponent's ankle and win the championship by forfeit?"

Merry Katson: "Um ... yeah."

Bustin Dustin: "So we're done? Good!"

* Dustin pushes Merry aside and walks into the arena to prepare for his match *
Back to top Go down

Bustin Dustin's Arrival
Page 1 of 1