Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
The Arrival EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
The Arrival EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
The Arrival EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
The Arrival EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
The Arrival EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
The Arrival I_vote_lcapThe Arrival I_voting_barThe Arrival I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

The Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pike
Beginner
pike

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival   The Arrival EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:52 pm

The loud roar of a diesel engine can be heard whining into the parking lot. A huge black truck comes flying in, dark black smoke billowing out the exhaust pipes, covering the whole parking lot in foul smelling smoke. The parking lot goes silent, as the man behind the wheel shuts off the truck. He steps out, his shiny black cowboy boots reflecting the afternoon sun rays. His dusty blue jeans show signs of wear and tear. A circle in the back left pocket looks permanently engraved in the pocket. A bright and shiny silver belt buckle glints off the reflection of the sun. His black and red short sleeved flannel shirt, fits him just right and his black cowboy hat is pulled down low over his eyes. He lets out a wolf whistle and a dog comes bounding out of the truck and stands at his side. The man reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a circular can, with the word "SKOAL" on the top of it. He flicks his index finger against the can making a "popping" sound as it hits the can. He opens it up and pulls out a sizeable amount of brown colored stuff and pulls down his lip and sticks it in it. He pauses for a minute to adjust the pinch in his mouth, turns and spits a stream of brown juice on the dirt. Looks at his dog and gives a grin, "Well Dog we finally made it. Guess it's time to check in and see just what this place is all about." Dog wags his tail and lets out a bark to show his agreement.

The man grabs his bag out of the bed of the truck. It's an olive green bag, with just one long strap on it and cinched tight at the top. There's a single piece of cloth stitched onto it with a name etched into it. The camera gets a closer look at the bag and printed in black on the bag are the letters U.S.M.C. and the stitching has the name Pike written on it. Pike slings the bag over his shoulder and heads towards the door. He opens the door and walks in only to slam his shoulder into a mysterious figure, dressed in a long black cape looking thing. Pike stumbles and catches his balance. He turns and puts his hand up towards the stranger. "Sorry partner, my bad. Didn't even see ya there." The stranger just looks at him, and turns away. Pike shakes his head and shrugs his shoulders. He looks down at Dog and gives him a quizzical glance, "well maybe he just didn't hear me." Pike continues on down the corridor, with Dog following by his side. Dog stops for a second and turns his head back towards the stranger, who just seems to be standing there staring at them....then Dog continues following Pike down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Chris Newberry

Chris Newberry

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:38 pm

Chris was standing by the door in the hallway staring at nowhere in particular. His cloak had the desired effect at keeping anyone who would want to interact with him away, by either intimidation or being scared to death. It seemed that not everyone got the memo as seconds later, the door opened and someone slammed into him. Chris managed not to fall, but stood completely still and stared at the person who dared to attempt to knock him over.

It was a man dressed as a cowboy who stumbled and caught his balance before turning towards Chris. "Sorry partner, my bad. Didn't even see ya there." He turned away and mumbled some wisecrack that was barely audible.

Chris: (speaking very quietely to himself) "Maybe you did, maybe you didn't. Doesn't matter now."

As he's walking away Pike shakes his head and shrugs his shoulders. He looks down at Dog and gives him a quizzical glance, "well maybe he just didn't hear me."

When Chris heard that, he turned and stared at his future opponent.

Chris: "sorry huh, didn't hear you, huh. Well that's the last time you'll every be sorry, because the hunt begins tonight and you're my first victim."

Slowly the camera fades out as a sickly evil grin and glare covers Chris's face. His first victim didn't know what he had just unleashed on himself and all of Fatality Wrestling.
Back to top Go down

The Arrival
Page 1 of 1