Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Bartolomeo gets a "interview" EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Bartolomeo gets a "interview" EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Bartolomeo gets a "interview" EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Bartolomeo gets a "interview" EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Bartolomeo gets a "interview" EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Bartolomeo gets a "interview" I_vote_lcapBartolomeo gets a "interview" I_voting_barBartolomeo gets a "interview" I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Bartolomeo gets a "interview" I_vote_lcapBartolomeo gets a "interview" I_voting_barBartolomeo gets a "interview" I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Bartolomeo gets a "interview"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bartolomeo

Bartolomeo

Bartolomeo gets a "interview" Empty
PostSubject: Bartolomeo gets a "interview"   Bartolomeo gets a "interview" EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:05 pm

*Bartolomeo is seen backstage just waiting around, he doesn't seem to be doing anything... Merry and Ian walk up to Bartolomeo, Merry says*

Merry Katson: Hi! my name is Merry Katson, I am the interviewer here, and this is Ian, the cameraman for this show.

Ian White: Whatever.

Bartolomeo: Ah, I see... well, I am Bartolomeo, I was recently hired for this show as a wrestler... say, don't you look good *saying to Merry*

Ian White: Back off pal, were here for a interview not for a social visit.

Bartolomeo: Gee, why are you being so rude? Merry is the interviewer here, not you it's up to her whether or not it's a social visit, what do you think Merry?

Megan Katson: You are charming, but I am here to do my job, okay? I just would like to ask you a few question-

Ian White: Forget this guy, Megan, your better off interviewing someone else...

Bartolomeo: Oi, let the lady ask her questions.

Ian White: "Let the lady"?! quit being such a romantic and just go away.

Bartolomeo: Well... aren't you a impatient and rude one... if you keep this up I'll have to beat some sense into you.

Ian White: Oh, really? if you touch me, the GM will have your contract for breakfast.

Bartolomeo: True... but I don't like you, so it's good enough for me.

*Bartolomeo punches Ian in the face, and starts beating him up, Megan screams and runs away.*

Bartolomeo: Dammit... she left... well Ian, looks like you'll get no more beatings from me, since it scares the lady.

Ian White: Scares... the... lady? the... GM... will... fire... you...

Bartolomeo: Blah blah blah, I don't care what you think mate, it's up to her to decide.

*The camera turns black as Bartolomeo is seen walking away.
Back to top Go down

Bartolomeo gets a "interview"
Page 1 of 1