Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Ultramantis Black  EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Ultramantis Black  EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Ultramantis Black  EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Ultramantis Black  EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Ultramantis Black  EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Ultramantis Black  I_vote_lcapUltramantis Black  I_voting_barUltramantis Black  I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Ultramantis Black  I_vote_lcapUltramantis Black  I_voting_barUltramantis Black  I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Ultramantis Black

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ultramantis Black  Empty
PostSubject: Ultramantis Black    Ultramantis Black  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:33 am

Name: Ultramantis Black
Hometown:   Parts Unknown in Space
Class: Strenght
Height: 6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)
Weight: 206 lb (93 kg)
Alignment (Face/Tweener/Heel): Heel
Physical Appearance(Hair, eyes, what kind of clothes does he/she usually wear, have any tattoos and/or scars?): Ultramantis Black wearing a mask who represent a Mantis. He has several Tatoo in shoulder and arms. He Wears a Black pants with white borders.

As new registred can not post external link for one week , you can type Ultraùantis Black on google and See Him.

Gimmick: he's a Alien and he come to Earth for Dominate and submin Human Species. His Gimmick look like a Loki Gimmick in Avengers Movie. He Wants humans and fans kneels before him. He proclaimed the Messiah space and wants to save the earth from the primitive and imature human species.
Entrance(Entrance you want to use on show): For Entrance , he Wearing a very long black outfit , a spectrum with a skull and a black collar around his neck
Finishing move: The Cosmic Doom
Signature moves: Brainwashing Effect , Praying Mantis Bomb
Taunts: I'll think about it
Backstory: Good Question ... Ultramantis Black was born in Parts Unknows in Space and when he was adult , he decided invade earth for save her of Humanity species xD

I Know I'm crazy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Ultramantis Black
Page 1 of 1