Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Ultramantis Black Talks Panoramix  EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Ultramantis Black Talks Panoramix  EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Ultramantis Black Talks Panoramix  EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Ultramantis Black Talks Panoramix  EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Ultramantis Black Talks Panoramix  EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Ultramantis Black Talks Panoramix  I_vote_lcapUltramantis Black Talks Panoramix  I_voting_barUltramantis Black Talks Panoramix  I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Ultramantis Black Talks Panoramix  I_vote_lcapUltramantis Black Talks Panoramix  I_voting_barUltramantis Black Talks Panoramix  I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Ultramantis Black Talks Panoramix

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ultramantis Black Talks Panoramix  Empty
PostSubject: Ultramantis Black Talks Panoramix    Ultramantis Black Talks Panoramix  EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:47 pm

We are in Backstage and Ultramantis , and it is in front of the camera with a microphone

Ultramantis Black - Hello my dear human , and yes it's me , I am the alien from last week , I am Ultramantis Black , and i will Fight in my first match on Fataly Wrestling. Last Week i warned you people in my intention , and I say again , i'm coming to earth for your submite. Humain , you are a primitive and imature species and the earth is sick because of you. And for that I must submit your pathetic species and guide you towards enlightenment. I'am like a messiah space , and you will end up putting all your faith in me. Now talking about my opponent tonight , This Panoramix , the official sends massacre. Getafix can not win this match , its impossible , it is just a human , a old human and it can never compete with a superior. I am a Superior , i'am a Alien , i am not a human with pathetic souls and emotions which prevents them from being stronger. Humanity can't stop me and certainly not Panoramix. I look forward to this match starts , can destroy my opponent , break her bones , hear screams and
do suffer from all abominable ways. Today is the beginning of a new era , a new world , a new earth , today is the beginning of Ultramantis Black and The beginning of the end for humanity and his weak species.

Ultramantis Black starts to laugh , a laugh terrifying, then the image is cut
Back to top Go down

Ultramantis Black Talks Panoramix
Page 1 of 1