Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.
Fatality Wrestling
Welcome to Fatality Wrestling Forums! Warm greetings from everyone.

TWG server 3 Federation.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Manazz Bio
Ultramantis Black Video  EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm by Manazz.

» Inside the mind of Isis Derrida
Ultramantis Black Video  EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm by Isis Derrida

» New Beginnings, Future Endeavours
Ultramantis Black Video  EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm by Isis Derrida

» anyone around?
Ultramantis Black Video  EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm by Chris Newberry

» Wrestler Pictures
Ultramantis Black Video  EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm by Ultramantis Black

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Katalina Katana (80)
Ultramantis Black Video  I_vote_lcapUltramantis Black Video  I_voting_barUltramantis Black Video  I_vote_rcap 
Spawn (37)
Ultramantis Black Video  I_vote_lcapUltramantis Black Video  I_voting_barUltramantis Black Video  I_vote_rcap 
Fred Beckman (22)
Jayx the Drake (21)
Koool Star (21)
Lucifer Morgan (18)
Faceless Void (17)
Rick Rogers (15)
Farhad Hassan (15)
Wondrer (13)
Poll

Ultramantis Black Video

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ultramantis Black Video  Empty
PostSubject: Ultramantis Black Video    Ultramantis Black Video  EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:22 pm

The camera turns and and there is a video message , and the video shows a man , at least resembling a human because he wears a mask and a very strange look.
The mysterious stranger take a microphone and looks at the camera.

? - You do not know who I am , you ignore it Is'n it ... My name is Ultramantis Black ...

Ultramantis Black takes a Break and continues

Ultramantis Black - I'm Ultramantis Black , and I am not from of this World ! I'm not a Human , I'm not part of this decadent species. I am what you call an alien and I come to your planet because she died because of you. The earth dies because of your inability to evolve , you are a primitive and immature species. You are inferior Black Ultramantis , me , I am superior ! I'm not like you , I haven't soul , your soul makes you weak , It gives you emotions and this altered your judgment ! You are done and made ​​to obey and submit , This is your true nature ! You think I'm a clown , a Crazy Guy , a Joke , but I assure you that next week you will see that the Martians of Mars Attack , octopus of independence days , Chidoris of Avengers , all that ... Is nothing Compared to what you are going to live !

Ultramantis starts Terrifying laugh and the camera cuts
on his images of Ultramantis Black

Back to top Go down

Ultramantis Black Video
Page 1 of 1